Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NCAA Tournament: UK out? UL in?

Featured Replies

You really think they'll lose to Georgia, LSU, AND Vandy?

 

Losing two of those would be pathetic. Losing all 3 means Tubby is looking for work.

 

Truly, his rope is running out anyway. Tubby supporters and bashers alike can see that. The period of time without a final four, and two straight bad teams are putting him in a bad place. Before the season I told my friends I thought he'd get a pass for last season but they had to do something this one or he'd be on the hot seat. There's still time, but it looks like he'll be there. I don't think he's gone after this season unless they completely lose out and miss the tourney, then there's a chance.

  • Replies 130
  • Views 10.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I don't think he's gone after this season unless they completely lose out and miss the tourney, then there's a chance.

 

Agreed. Next year his is make or break season. If he wins two more games this year, he's safe.

 

Next year, however, is a different story. I think he needs an Elite 8 next year to be back in 08-09. Even that might not be enough.

Can UK miss out on the tourney now? Is there any chance?

Can UK miss out on the tourney now? Is there any chance?

 

IF they lose out (which they won't) I'd say there's a fair chance they miss the tourney.

Can UK miss out on the tourney now? Is there any chance?

Lose out.

Can UK miss out on the tourney now? Is there any chance?

 

Tried to tell you this a few days ago. UK might battle to go over .500 in the conference at this point.

UK had better start scouting potential 11 seeds

UK had better start scouting potential 11 seeds

 

They should have plenty of tape of themselves! :sssh:

No, Uk will be in Louisville will be out.

 

Would you like to reconsider?:D

Would you like to reconsider?:D

Would you like to reconsider calling out other people's predictions? :lol: I'm sure I can find a few around here somewhere :lol:

Would you like to reconsider?:D

Easy to say now. UL looked like they were left for dead a month ago.

Would you like to reconsider?:D

 

Would you like to retract your pre-game prediction??? :sssh: :walk:

Would you like to reconsider calling out other people's predictions? :lol: I'm sure I can find a few around here somewhere :lol:

 

Give him a break. He's trying to distract himself from the rotting corpse that is LSU basketball.

Would you like to reconsider calling out other people's predictions? :lol: I'm sure I can find a few around here somewhere :lol:

 

Go right ahead. I'm on to your act. You don't predict anything, so you don't have any exposure. Kind of like "no guts, no glory".

FYI, I predict that Trinity wins state in football every year. How has that worked out for me over the past several years.:sssh:

Give him a break. He's trying to distract himself from the rotting corpse that is LSU basketball.

 

LOL...I didn't know there was any carcass left...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.