Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2026 NKY Frosh Football Scores & Rankings

Featured Replies

10 minutes ago, Colonels_Wear_Blue said:

Week 2 Results: Aug 31-Sep 6
Beechwood at Lawrenceburg (IN) - ???
Simon Kenton at Cooper - ???
Conner 38 Walton-Verona 18
Highlands 48 Dixie Heights 8
Ryle 36 Covington Catholic 0
BYE WEEK - Campbell County

SK 28-14 over Cooper.

  • Replies 131
  • Views 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • WSL-BIRDS
    WSL-BIRDS

    Thank you to all the teams that participated today. It was a great event that went really smooth. Kids got some great reps in. Great competition and great sportsmanship by all, players, coaches and sp

  • TheConfluence
    TheConfluence

    Word is he's having surgery on his ankle this morning. Best wishes to him and his family and hope he has a successful recovery.

  • Cov_Cath_Hwy
    Cov_Cath_Hwy

    Nice work here Frosh Colonel Men. Way to continue to battle through injuries. I also want to take a moment and the set the record very clearly straight about the Conner Frosh Coaching Staff. I was o

Posted Images

29 minutes ago, Colonels_Wear_Blue said:

Week 2 Results: Aug 31-Sep 6
Beechwood at Lawrenceburg (IN) - ???
Simon Kenton at Cooper - ???
Conner 38 Walton-Verona 18
Highlands 48 Dixie Heights 8
Ryle 36 Covington Catholic 0
BYE WEEK - Campbell County

I know Beechwood won, sorry I don't have a score.

35 minutes ago, WSL-BIRDS said:

I know Beechwood won, sorry I don't have a score.

Beechwood 7-0 over Lawrenceburg

  • Author
1 hour ago, Colonels_Wear_Blue said:

Week 2 Results: Aug 31-Sep 6
Beechwood at Lawrenceburg (IN) - ???
Simon Kenton at Cooper - ???
Conner 38 Walton-Verona 18
Highlands 48 Dixie Heights 8
Ryle 36 Covington Catholic 0
BYE WEEK - Campbell County

Week 2 Results: Aug 31-Sep 6
Beechwood 7 Lawrenceburg (IN) 0
Conner 38 Walton-Verona 18
Highlands 48 Dixie Heights 8
Ryle 36 Covington Catholic 0
Simon Kenton 28 Cooper 14
BYE WEEK - Campbell County

For the Covcath faithful... didn't this Frosh team win the GCL in the 8th grade or am I off a year? Surprised to see them outscored 78-0 in the last 2 games... very unusual for the the Freshmen Colonels. I know both Highlands and Ryle Frosh are good this year, but surprised at the gap between them and the Colonels.

Tough draw for CCH to start the season. HHS and Ryle are likely two of the three best Freshman teams in NKY.

27 minutes ago, kyvince said:

For the Covcath faithful... didn't this Frosh team win the GCL in the 8th grade or am I off a year? Surprised to see them outscored 78-0 in the last 2 games... very unusual for the the Freshmen Colonels. I know both Highlands and Ryle Frosh are good this year, but surprised at the gap between them and the Colonels.

I believe they were winless in the 8th grade league last year. That is very hard to do since Cov Cath draws from a bunch of different schools while playing only one specific grade school or maybe a combined team.

Even down years for Cov Cath they're around 500. Years where they are up they're competing to win the league.

49 minutes ago, kyvince said:

For the Covcath faithful... didn't this Frosh team win the GCL in the 8th grade or am I off a year? Surprised to see them outscored 78-0 in the last 2 games... very unusual for the the Freshmen Colonels. I know both Highlands and Ryle Frosh are good this year, but surprised at the gap between them and the Colonels.

The current 8th Grade team for CCH is the class that you are thinking of.

2 hours ago, Bluesport said:

The current 8th Grade team for CCH is the class that you are thinking of.

I believe the current Sophomore group at CCH won the GCL in 8th grade.

  • Author
5 hours ago, CCHFC said:

I believe they were winless in the 8th grade league last year. That is very hard to do since Cov Cath draws from a bunch of different schools while playing only one specific grade school or maybe a combined team.

Even down years for Cov Cath they're around 500. Years where they are up they're competing to win the league.

2 hours ago, FirstTimeLongTime said:

I believe the current Sophomore group at CCH won the GCL in 8th grade.

Both correct. The CYF 8th grade team was winless in the GCYL last year, while members of the current sophomore class were on the CYF 8th grade team that won the GCYL the year before last.

The current CYF 8th grade team is 1-0 on the season with a 28-6 win in their opener over All Saints, which is a major feeder school for Moeller.

22 hours ago, Colonels_Wear_Blue said:

Both correct. The CYF 8th grade team was winless in the GCYL last year, while members of the current sophomore class were on the CYF 8th grade team that won the GCYL the year before last.

The current CYF 8th grade team is 1-0 on the season with a 28-6 win in their opener over All Saints, which is a major feeder school for Moeller.

Ouch. That hurt big for All Saints. I know some people there and they are not fans of CCH at all.

The Dixie at Ryle game this Wednesday has been pushed back to a 7pm kickoff

@Colonels_Wear_Blue, can you educate this newbie? Do you compile and share overall records throughout the year in addition to the individual scores you graciously share? Additionally, are you knowledgeable enough on the Freshman landscape to comprise an unofficial ranking for all NKY schools (maybe too early two weeks in)? I was pretty familiar with the teams while they were in MS, but now that they've moved up to the HS level, any knowledge I had is pretty much worthless.

I put the standings together below based on your summaries (not ranked), but have no desire to step on your toes. Appreciate the effort you put into this.

  • Highlands 2-0

  • Beechwood 2-0

  • Conner 2-0

  • Ryle 2-0

  • Dixie Heights 1-1

  • Simon Kenton 1-1

  • Campbell County 0-1

  • Scott 0-1

  • Walton Verona 0-1

  • CCH 0-2

  • Cooper 0-2

Week 1 Results: Aug 24-Aug 30
Ryle 28 Cooper 0
Beechwood 30 Campbell County 0
Conner 12 Simon Kenton 6
Dixie Heights 44 Scott 30
Highlands 42 Covington Catholic 0

 

Week 2 Results: Aug 31-Sep 6
Beechwood 7 Lawrenceburg (IN) 0
Conner 38 Walton-Verona 18
Highlands 48 Dixie Heights 8
Ryle 36 Covington Catholic 0
Simon Kenton 28 Cooper 14
BYE WEEK - Campbell County

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.