Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2026 NKY Frosh Football Scores & Rankings

Featured Replies

7 hours ago, WSL-BIRDS said:

Campbell Co 15

Dixie 0

Prayers to the young man from Campbell County that had to leave in an ambulance late in the game.

Hard to overcome 7 turnovers (5 fumbles and 2 ints) along with 10 kids out. But next man up. Congrats to Campbell on a hard fought win.

Bit of a surprise for me on this one. Dixie played undefeated BW close and CC lost to winless CCH just last week.

Good for CC. That's why you play the game. Nice win.

  • Replies 131
  • Views 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • WSL-BIRDS
    WSL-BIRDS

    Thank you to all the teams that participated today. It was a great event that went really smooth. Kids got some great reps in. Great competition and great sportsmanship by all, players, coaches and sp

  • TheConfluence
    TheConfluence

    Word is he's having surgery on his ankle this morning. Best wishes to him and his family and hope he has a successful recovery.

  • Cov_Cath_Hwy
    Cov_Cath_Hwy

    Nice work here Frosh Colonel Men. Way to continue to battle through injuries. I also want to take a moment and the set the record very clearly straight about the Conner Frosh Coaching Staff. I was o

Posted Images

7 hours ago, TheConfluence said:

Bit of a surprise for me on this one. Dixie played undefeated BW close and CC lost to winless CCH just last week.

Good for CC. That's why you play the game. Nice win.

Alot of guys hurt and ineligible. Sucks but Freshman year is a tough transition year for alot of kids.

44 minutes ago, jweb71 said:

Alot of guys hurt and ineligible. Sucks but Freshman year is a tough transition year for alot of kids.

Which team? I've heard both were pretty banged up. Dixie had a number quit midseason as well. I know they were doing the best with what they had. WSL-Birds mentioned CC was also hit by the injury bug.

🇫🇮 🐈 Final at Park Hills via the CAN ~

Covington Catholic 22

Conner 14

● Cougars : 0| 6| 0| 8 : 14

● Colonels : 0| 7| 2|13 : 22

🗓 Up next ~

10/7 CCH (2-4) at Cooper

10/8 Conner (4-2) vs Dixie Heights

10 hours ago, Runcible Owl said:

🇫🇮 🐈 Final at Park Hills via the CAN ~

Covington Catholic 22

Conner14

● Cougars 0| 6| 0| 8 : 14

● Colonels 0| 7| 2|13 : 22

🗓 Up next ~

10/7 CCH (2-4) at Cooper

10/8 Conner (4-2) vs Dixie Heights

Nice work here Frosh Colonel Men. Way to continue to battle through injuries.

I also want to take a moment and the set the record very clearly straight about the Conner Frosh Coaching Staff. I was on the Conner sidelines the whole time working the chains so I can be crystal clear about this.....there is a video going round( I am not posting it, feel free to) that is post game in the Cov. Cath. parking lot and is purported to show the Conner Coaching Staff attacking the refs.....well the Refs certainly were attacked and there is absolutely no doubt why we have a criminal lack of refs, but having stood amongst the Conner Coaching Staff all night, there is not a single Conner Coach or sideline personnel involved in this at all, period.

It's 2 fans, who were on the fence line being very loud all night long and really giving it to the refs. I will say I was just flat impressed by the Conner Coaching Staff and the way they handle their sideline, themselves, and their players. Constant Coaching up and energy levels through the roof. Very well done Men.

If you see this video it is just further evidence of why refs are at an all time low in Numbers and it's a shame because I thought that crew did one of heck of job. Again, no Conner Coaches or sideline personnel are in the video. Wanted to be sure that is out there so they are good. Carry on. Roll Colonels!

11 hours ago, Runcible Owl said:

🇫🇮 🐈 Final at Park Hills via the CAN ~

Covington Catholic 22

Conner14

● Cougars 0| 6| 0| 8 : 14

● Colonels 0| 7| 2|13 : 22

🗓 Up next ~

10/7 CCH (2-4) at Cooper

10/8 Conner (4-2) vs Dixie Heights

Wow. That's why you play the game.

10 hours ago, TheConfluence said:

27-0 Highlands over Beechwood

End of game summary from P/U thread.

The game felt tighter than the score would indicate. Beechwood failed to score inside their one. Multiple fumbles. One inside the Bird's 10. Big fourth down conversions for the Birds kept Beechwood's offense off the field.

Highlands' big play offense and their ability to bend, but not break on defense was the difference.

VERY physical game. Pads popping all night on both sides of the ball.

The Birds have Campbell County, Conner, and Cooper to end their season. Beechwood faces a tough Ryle team next week. The road to the Championship MAY be a bit smoother for the Birds, but still a lot of football left to be played for both teams.

16 hours ago, TheConfluence said:

Which team? I've heard both were pretty banged up. Dixie had a number quit midseason as well. I know they were doing the best with what they had. WSL-Birds mentioned CC was also hit by the injury bug.

Dixie had 16 kids dressed. CC had 28-30.

6 hours ago, Cov_Cath_Hwy said:

Nice work here Frosh Colonel Men. Way to continue to battle through injuries.

I also want to take a moment and the set the record very clearly straight about the Conner Frosh Coaching Staff. I was on the Conner sidelines the whole time working the chains so I can be crystal clear about this.....there is a video going round( I am not posting it, feel free to) that is post game in the Cov. Cath. parking lot and is purported to show the Conner Coaching Staff attacking the refs.....well the Refs certainly were attacked and there is absolutely no doubt why we have a criminal lack of refs, but having stood amongst the Conner Coaching Staff all night, there is not a single Conner Coach or sideline personnel involved in this at all, period.

It's 2 fans, who were on the fence line being very loud all night long and really giving it to the refs. I will say I was just flat impressed by the Conner Coaching Staff and the way they handle their sideline, themselves, and their players. Constant Coaching up and energy levels through the roof. Very well done Men.

If you see this video it is just further evidence of why refs are at an all time low in Numbers and it's a shame because I thought that crew did one of heck of job. Again, no Conner Coaches or sideline personnel are in the video. Wanted to be sure that is out there so they are good. Carry on. Roll Colonels!

Was this a physical altercation or just yelling?

36 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

Was this a physical altercation or just yelling?

Both. Refs walked away at the end as far I could tell, but both to answer your question. Absolutely shameful.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.