Unsung Heroes on your team!

Alex Rogers from Bracken and Hannah Haight they both do alot of the little things that dont get recognized in the score books i think both girls have a nice future ahead of them. They both will probably someday be recognized by there play. You could also make an argument for a number of the young lady bears though

The two Porter girls do get some mention at Raceland but not as much as W. Seals and R. Vanderhoof. Both Seals and Vanderhoof are very well deserving. As well as being starters, the defense of Katelynd and Paige Porter has been key for the Lady Rams. Also, Paige Porter has been very valuble in knocking down the 3's. Both of these girls are seniors and deserve some mention. Britt Keeton (freshman) also has played a big part in the Lady rams season.

All of these girls at Raceland deserves credit, this is a "Team" and that is what makes them sucsessful.

The 2 seniors at Dixie! Firth and Mayes don't get much recognition partly because Dixie is really struggling this year. They both have turned it up at some very opportune times to help boost the teams morale. The freshman guard Rader doesn't score much but sure makes things happen on the floor. Her defense is great, just needs to turn up the offense!

Allison Long for Conner definitely flying under the radar. Great player, nice young lady, AWESOME shooter!

Bradley for Boone! Still don't hear much about her even after success last year. For some reason she seems to often be overlooked.

Jackson for Notre Dame. Yes..it's a team loaded with talent....but she is consistently on!!

Tolliver for SK. One of the best ball handlers around. Her shooting is not too shabby either!

The 2 seniors at Dixie! Firth and Mayes don't get much recognition partly because Dixie is really struggling this year. They both have turned it up at some very opportune times to help boost the teams morale. The freshman guard Rader doesn't score much but sure makes things happen on the floor. Her defense is great, just needs to turn up the offense!

Allison Long for Conner definitely flying under the radar. Great player, nice young lady, AWESOME shooter!

Bradley for Boone! Still don't hear much about her even after success last year. For some reason she seems to often be overlooked.

Jackson for Notre Dame. Yes..it's a team loaded with talent....but she is consistently on!!

Tolliver for SK. One of the best ball handlers around. Her shooting is not too shabby either!

ditto

Amber Girdy at Carroll County. She is new to the community and has been an outstanding addition to the team. She is quick and never gives up on any game.

I would put her as one of the best defensive players in the 8th region. CC also appreciates her scoring abilities.

I like this thread because there are so many girls out there who help make the "stars" and play a strong role in the teams success.

Im thinking Alex Rogers, Haley Ware, and Tiffany McDowell are the UNSUNG heroes of this team.. It seems like no matter how much trouble is caused or how bad certain people play they always get the attention

No disrespect ment but i think you misunderstood the thread i think they are talking about the girls who do not always get the attention they deserve for there play on the court.