Ashland 57 Raceland 52

This I would consider an upset also. Congrats to the Kittens on the win. Tough loss for the Lady Rams, I understand that the lady rams had a 10pt. lead at one time in this one. This Raceland team is talented and imo will get things lined out before the district. Ashland has improved tremendously since the beginning of the season.

Great win for the young kittens. It sounds like Ashland had to fight back in this one too. I thought the game could be close but that Raceland would pull it out. Good luck to Raceland the rest of the regular season and into the tourney. Trimble and his staff are a class act and I've been very impressed with his girls this season. I have a feeling that Trimble's seniors will lead the lady Rams deep into post-season play.

Ashland's win tonight just solidifies what everyone has been saying on BGPs. The region is up for grabs!

Great win for the young kittens. It sounds like Ashland had to fight back in this one too. I thought the game could be close but that Raceland would pull it out. Good luck to Raceland the rest of the regular season and into the tourney. Trimble and his staff are a class act and I've been very impressed with his girls this season. I have a feeling that Trimble's seniors will lead the lady Rams deep into post-season play.

Ashland's win tonight just solidifies what everyone has been saying on BGPs. The region is up for grabs!

:thumb: