Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Trinity 50 Simon Kenton 0

Who Wins? 66 members have voted

  1. 1. Who Wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

Poll closed on 11/15/2025 at 12:00 AM

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

The Trinity Shamrocks (9-2) will welcome the Pioneers of Simon Kenton (6-5) to Shelbyville Rd. on Friday night for some second round 6A playoff football action.

Trinity is coming off a blowout win vs Great Crossing in the first round. The Rocks are riding a four-game winning streak with each of those contests being running clocks. Simon Kenton beat Oldham County 31-9 in the first round.

Friday will be the seventh meeting between the two programs all-time. Trinity leads the series 6-0 with the last meeting having been in 2022 and was also a second round playoff game.

  • Replies 95
  • Views 9.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • When my sons were at Trinity between 2009-2015, my mother in law worked in Independence. She had a power T sticker taken off her car two different times during the football season. LOL!!

  • Too bad they aren't playing "Louisville schools" this week. 

Posted Images

Make it 5 straight running clock games.

Trinity- 49

SK- 3

Will be tough sledding for the Pioneers. If they can keep a running clock from happening I’d be satisfied. 
looks like there going to finish with a .500 record. Seen improvement during the year with a decent schedule. Something to build on for the future. 

4-down territory the entire game is the only approach that makes sense for the Neers. SK will start at the 20 on every drive and T will start at their own 40 or better on the couple of times that SK kicks off. SK's slow-it-down offensive approach prolongs the agony into the second quarter before the clock runs.

SK will not be able to handle Trinity’s speed on either side of the ball. It is likely to get ugly. 

I’ll say T wins 42-14. With no running clock. Being a homer , I think SK scoring 14 is a stretch but what the heck. 

13 minutes ago, Sparty85 said:

I’ll say T wins 42-14. With no running clock. Being a homer , I think SK scoring 14 is a stretch but what the heck. 

I see Simon Kenton scoring a couple of times too, they really have been impressive on offense.  However, I think Trinity will score on nearly every possession so I believe it will be a running clock.  

I'd say running clock

I mean if you look at just scores. Simon Kenton scored two TDs on Bryan Station, Ryle and CovCath and just one on Beechwood. I'd say Trinity's defense is a lot better than those D's. Right?

Shamrocks are rolling pretty good.

Shamrocks just at a different level than Pioneers.  Hope it is not a RC.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.