Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Sparty85

Standard Membership
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Sparty85

  1. Hope this is a good game. Like to see SK come out on top.
  2. Congrats to Dixie on getting the win.
  3. I'd say the board of education could care less. Sad.
  4. Running clock 2nd quarter.
  5. Congrats to Mayfield! Sounds like an arena game.
  6. Awful display of football last night by SK. Beechwood has a good team. SK going backwards this year.
  7. Just looking for improvement in year 2. Got time to right the ship but that might be a stretch.
  8. Beechwood easily wins. SK has no clue.
  9. Should've never been ranked!
  10. Congrats to the frosh Neers.
  11. I'll take Ludlow in a close game!
  12. Don't think they are a top 10 team. They have a great opportunity Friday to prove me wrong.
  13. That won't help them next Friday……
  14. Congrats to the Tigers. Thought this would be a lot closer game.
  15. Hoping SK can make a game of it but I think it will be a CovCath running clock in the 3rd quarter.
  16. I beg to differ. CovCath coming off a loss will take of business.
  17. From what I've seen SK goes .500 again this year. Need to get the win tonight cause the next 2 games will be ugly.
  18. I think it will be a really good game but I’ll go with Rash and Beechwood by a field goal late.
  19. The “Grey Poupon Bowl.”
  20. Congrats to the Devils!
  21. They have to play and beat somebody first. No disrespect to Dixie. Couple weeks will show what they’re made of for sure.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.