Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Vick controls the offense...

Featured Replies

Its going to be an interesting year in Atlanta.

This is only going to end badly, either for Vick, Petrino or both. Its got disaster written all over it.

^ You really have to thnk about it more than that.

What more is there to think about. Vick has been in an offense where he was encouraged to run, the west coast offense, as well as more of a straight drop back style. He has failed to improve as a quarterback and has been more than happy to blame everyone but himself for this fact. Do you really think that someone that indecisive is going to excel attempting to make most of the calls on offense? It won't happen. Either Vick, Petrino or both will be gone within 2 seasons.

What more is there to think about. Vick has been in an offense where he was encouraged to run, the west coast offense, as well as more of a straight drop back style. He has failed to improve as a quarterback and has been more than happy to blame everyone but himself for this fact. Do you really think that someone that indecisive is going to excel attempting to make most of the calls on offense?

Exactly...and with Vick being 100% in control....who would be to blame? :sssh: .. . . . now, if he fails (which I am sure Bobby thinks, and I do as well, will happen)....then it would be easy to dispose of this idiot.

I just heard on ESPN radio that Petrino will give vick the keys to the offense...

 

How will this pan out...I mean he's not a Payton Manning... so who knows how this work out.

 

I guess Now... We will really see what Vick is all about.

 

Is there a link to this? Because I not saying you are wrong, but I just would like to read for my self where it says that they want him to do what Manning does at the line. I just have a hard time believing that is exactly what they meant when they said he will have the keys to the offense. Because I dont think he can run an offense at the line, because I dont believe he will dedicate the time like Manning to learn all these defenses to run the offenses. I really think by them saying they are giving him the keys to the offense, is that they are going to see what offense he thinks would be best for him and just let a wide open type offense that fits him the best...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.