FSU 68 Duke 67

sportsfan1977

Fire Coach K. He has lost the ability to get top players in and the program that was once the best in the nation has slipped to the mid range. Until coach K is gone Duke will have problems.:fire:

No way! What are you talking about? :scared: Everyone knows that it is Tubbys fault! :lol:

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow is Right!!! Lets see, what a sports weekend.......U.K. wins and UNC, U.L., U.T. and Duke all lose......................Priceless!!!! :D

However a U.T. win over U.F. would have helped U.K. in the SEC standings.

IU lost also.:D

Good win for the Seminoles. They played well. Duke just couldn't finish. And all teams have those kind of days.

UK could beat Duke this season, if they played? Not this season. I'm the farthest thing from being a Duke fan. But, even I can see that UK isn't going to beat a team with Duke's ability.

Good win for the Seminoles. They played well. Duke just couldn't finish. And all teams have those kind of days.

UK could beat Duke this season, if they played? Not this season. I'm the farthest thing from being a Duke fan. But, even I can see that UK isn't going to beat a team with Duke's ability.

You are kidding right?

First Road win of the year in the ACC and it comes at _UK_.:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

This _UK_ team will be lucky to get out of the First Round of both tourneys.

They better get a new PG in the next coupleof years. As long as Paulus and the Legend are on the Roster they will not win a Big Title.

First Road win of the year in the ACC and it comes at _UK_.:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

This _UK_ team will be lucky to get out of the First Round of both tourneys.

They better get a new PG in the next coupleof years. As long as Paulus and the Legend are on the Roster they will not win a Big Title.

I'll agree that Paulus has been shakey at times, but you can't really blame him for the loss yesterday. He had a great game.

The ESPN bias is an ACC bias. If the SEC continues to let someone else broadcast their game of the week it will continue to be treated like a stepchild. ESPN would rather show a DUKE versus Midway than UK versus LSU on Sportscenter. Its about the money. They promote the leagues which they control all their broadcasts. Duke does not have the heart of normal Duke teams. They do not have that one player who will win because he can't stand to lose. Paulus is not J.J.

The ESPN bias is an ACC bias. If the SEC continues to let someone else broadcast their game of the week it will continue to be treated like a stepchild. ESPN would rather show a DUKE versus Midway than UK versus LSU on Sportscenter. Its about the money. They promote the leagues which they control all their broadcasts. Duke does not have the heart of normal Duke teams. They do not have that one player who will win because he can't stand to lose. Paulus is not J.J.

Money I will give you. But the reason they show ACC (and Big East) games is because the sport is more popular along the Eastern coast and not as popular in many southern states.