FSU 68 Duke 67

sportsfan1977

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Florida St is a really tough matchup for Duke. Duke gets after people, but Fla St can take the Duke guards off the dribble. Fla St should have beaten them twice last year (or atleast would have had a better chance if the ref didnt call the horrible "T" on Alexander). They are just a tough team for Duke to matchup with.

:sleep:

Oh how I do love the jealousy.

Not a jealous bone in my body. Just stating facts about Dook and their preferential treatment by the media and refs. Like Dfenz said, Duke should move up in the polls next week by losing twice this week.

Duke is 18-5 and rated 8th in the nation, but that will slide a little after this loss, probably to around 12th.

Kentucky is 17-5 and it's a struggle for them to make the top 25.

Go figure.

That will change , Duke deserved to be higher this week because they only had 3 loses coming into the week, if they stay at 8 you can complain, but until you see the new rankings don't complain.

Truer words couldn't be spoken...the season is going along about how I expected...they are very young, and Scheyer is scared to take some shots...Coach Krzyzewski called two particular inbounds plays for him to shoot, and he didn't pull, which is what JJ would've done...another toughie....but there's a learning experience everywhere....Hopefully they can bounce back against Carolina.

Duke sucks. I can't believe they lost this one.

I love how everyone can rag on Duke, but when it comes down to it... In a down year(this year for Duke), I'd still say they would beat UK. I agree with RP, they will win a championship in the next 2-3 years.

I disagree with the bolded part, but I could definitely agree with the rest.

I love how everyone can rag on Duke, but when it comes down to it... In a down year(this year for Duke), I'd still say they would beat UK. I agree with RP, they will win a championship in the next 2-3 years.

I agree for the most part, if UK and Duke played this year I would be leaning towards Duke 65-35% chance of winning.

Duke would not beat UK this year. They will definately compete for a Guardian Classic championship in the next 2-3 years.