FSU 68 Duke 67

sportsfan1977

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

After watching the last two Duke losses, it's evident this team doesn't have a 'finisher' like they have in years' past.

Truer words couldn't be spoken...the season is going along about how I expected...they are very young, and Scheyer is scared to take some shots...Coach Krzyzewski called two particular inbounds plays for him to shoot, and he didn't pull, which is what JJ would've done...another toughie....but there's a learning experience everywhere....Hopefully they can bounce back against Carolina.

Again, Duke is OVERRATED!!! They are barely a top 25 team this year in my mind.

Depends on what day they are playing....they have looked brilliant and terrible this season, sometimes in the same game :D...rankings don't matter much anyway, I do hope that they improve enough that they can make a little noise in the postseason.

Depends on what day they are playing....they have looked brilliant and terrible this season, sometimes in the same game :D...rankings don't matter much anyway, I do hope that they improve enough that they can make a little noise in the postseason.

I agree with that. I still expect them to win at least one against UNC this year. Mark it down.

Brilliant? You must have your Duke Goggles on. They have looked good, but far from brillant. And they will make very little noise in the postseason, if any at all. I am thinking first round upset.

They played great against BC last week, looked good in beating Georgetown earlier this season...I don't see a first round upset...maybe second, who knows...they can't be a 1 or 2 every season.

Looked great or good? Thats far from brilliant. There are only 5 or 6 teams in the nation that have looked "brilliant" this season and Duke is definately not one of them.

I take it Duke couldn't find a way to extend the game for another possession or two?? Odd how they seem to go in the dumper when it's officiated fairly, huh?

I think it is indeed a tragedy that Coach Krzyzewski has built a hall of fame career simply because officials love Duke....they should strip them of their 3 titles and those 10 out of the last 21 seasons, in which they ended up in the Final Four.