FSU 68 Duke 67

sportsfan1977

Duke would not beat UK this year. They will definately compete for a Guardian Classic championship in the next 2-3 years.

Thats just my opinion... So your saying that teams like Georgia and Vanderbilt can beat UK but Duke doesn't have a chance?

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Duke is a decent team this year, I don't see why you're so afraid to admit it. It's not like C. L. still plays for them or anything...

I wouldn't cheer for Duke if the Dream Team was playing for them. I'm not afraid to admit anything. I wouldn't care if they were 1-32 this season.

I wouldn't cheer for Duke if the Dream Team was playing for them. I'm not afraid to admit anything. I wouldn't care if they were 1-32 this season.

It's not about cheering for them, it's about being realistic about their team, and they could beat UK this year just as easily as UK could beat them.

Duke is the worst team in the world, and when they lose they'll move up becuase they are cheaters in every aspect of the word.

I know its a tough weekend. Hey us UK fans went through this last year. I know its going to be hard with Duke losing 3 in a row after Wednesday night.

Just realize all us UK fans are here for you.;)