FSU 68 Duke 67

sportsfan1977

I know its a tough weekend. Hey us UK fans went through this last year. I know its going to be hard with Duke losing 3 in a row after Wednesday night.

Just realize all us UK fans are here for you.;)

I appreciate that, though I am not worried, in that I expected growing pains this year, I have never claimed my boys to be world beaters this season....they may make some noise, but I know the Championship is just around the corner.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I tried to hold it down here for ya RP while you were gone.

I have been swimming up stream for 5+ years here :sssh: . . . .they come and they go...the main constant is Duke being a tremendous program, me being their biggest BGP advocate, and the 18% thinking that they are UK's #1 rival :lol:

Duke sucks. I can't believe they lost this one.

You're right, they are the worst team in America...how embarrassed the NCAA must be that a team that "SUCKS, is the most successful program in America in the last 20 years....I mean, doesn't that just tick you off Wireman? It does me, we have been fooled, they have BAMBOOZLED us by cheating and ruthlessly recruiting with the help of AMEX, and ESPN, with DUKE Vitale being on the payroll...I am shocked that the rest of the country still plays basketball at all....thanks for pointing out the obvious.

Duke losses are more important that UK threads you know that...geez.

I would like to amend this statement to read, "Duke losses are more important than UK threads, when they win, you know that... geez." If UK goes down, it is pinata time on BGP :lol:

Thought this was an FSU and Duke thread....:D

I watched the game, FSU played well on the road and just found a way, to get the job done.

Duke had several good looks at the end but it didn't fall. On any given day....I've said it before.