Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Notre Dame vs. Penn State Predictions/Updates (2024-25 CFP)

Who wins? 11 members have voted

  1. 1. Who Wins?

    • Notre Dame
      54%
    • Penn State
      45%

This poll is closed to new votes

Poll closed on 01/10/2025 at 12:30 AM

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

The first CFP semi-final is Thursday January 9th at 730pm on ESPN.  It also is the Orange Bowl being played in Miami Gardens, Florida.  Notre Dame is a 1.5 point favorite. 

Who wins?

  • Replies 80
  • Views 11.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • futurecoach
    futurecoach

    I said before the last games that whoever won the Notre Dame/Georgia and OSU/Oregon games would end up in the title game. No reason for me to change from that now.    Notre Dame 24 Penn St

  • Jumper_Dad
    Jumper_Dad

    Clear between now and Thursday so the field should be excellent and gametime temps around 60 at kickoff. Should be a perfect night for football. 

  • This may end up being the best football game of the whole playoff, championship game included.

Posted Images

I said before the last games that whoever won the Notre Dame/Georgia and OSU/Oregon games would end up in the title game. No reason for me to change from that now. 
 

Notre Dame 24

Penn State 17

Can they both lose???

My wife loved the ND QB interview after the game and is all in for Notre Dame now.

So go Irish, I guess.

27-24 ND

Notre Dame 24-17.

Go Irish as we Catholics say. No way they lose to James Franklin. If the Irish stop #44 for Penn St theyll win comfortably. Notre Dames deeense is legit, has been all year. If for some reason it turns into a shoot out then they’ll be in trouble.

  • Author

I think I like Notre Dame in this game but I picked Penn State in the contest because I had to, to stay alive. 

I think this will be the better of the 2 semis. I'm taking Penn St. simply because I can't stand ND. I do think if #11 is not of defense for PSU, then ND will win, but I think if he plays, he maybe a difference maker. 

Clear between now and Thursday so the field should be excellent and gametime temps around 60 at kickoff. Should be a perfect night for football. 

Notre Dame's Defense if LEGIT and Penn Sts offense is not an explosive one. IF it goes to a shootout then Penn St has the edge. I'm taking ND.

ND starting rb might be limited. I love this Penn State defense and Tyler Warren is one of the best athletes at TE! Go State!

56 minutes ago, MaddenCurse44 said:

ND starting rb might be limited. I love this Penn State defense and Tyler Warren is one of the best athletes at TE! Go State!

I'm actually with you on this one because I will probably win $300 in a work bowl pool if Penn State can get to the finals.

This may end up being the best football game of the whole playoff, championship game included.

My son-in-law, a huge ND fan, and grandson have seats in the club section. They are sitting with parents of a ND player. For the life of me, I cannot remember the player's name, but he and my grandson became friends when my grandson participated in the ND summer camp, summer before last. The player and his parents have stayed in touch with my daughter's family since. 

Father and son have gone to at least 2 games in South Bend every year since my grandson was 7 or 8. My grandson takes off to college next fall so this may be the last time they get to do something like this together. 

Just read that Notre Dame is dealing with a flu outbreak. That's not good.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.