Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Vanderbilt at Kentucky Predictions/Updates

Vanderbilt vs. Kentucky 16 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

Poll closed on 10/12/2024 at 11:52 PM

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

The most talked about team currently in America the Vanderbilt Commodores (3-2) travel north to take on the Kentucky Wildcats (3-2). This game back a month ago would have been looked at just as a game between two of the lower teams in the SEC but with the Cats taking the then #1 Georgia Bulldogs down to the wire and then going on the road and knocking off the #6 ranked Ole Miss Rebels. The Vandy Commodores who started the season beating Virginia Tech in OT and losing a heart breaker to in OT to Missouri two weeks ago. This has the makings to be a good game and Kroger Field should be rocking. The weather is supposed to be beautiful and plus throw in Keenland this is going to be a much more anticipated matchup now.

The game as for now is scheduled for a 7:45pm kick on the SEC Network. Go Cats!!

  • Replies 105
  • Views 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • sportsfan41
    sportsfan41

    I will say, Vanderbilt winning tonight was good for UK. Vanderbilt is a very capable team this year, Kentucky definitely isn't overlooking them after tonight. 

  • Jumper_Dad
    Jumper_Dad

    I hope I'm wrong but I'm feeling South Carolina vibes again.

  • I wonder if the game will get upgraded from the SEC Network. Good write up 16.

9 minutes ago, 16thBBall Fan said:

The most talked about team currently in America the Vanderbilt Commodores (3-2) travel north to take on the Kentucky Wildcats (3-2). This game back a month ago would have been looked at just as a game between two of the lower teams in the SEC but with the Cats taking the then #1 Georgia Bulldogs down to the wire and then going on the road and knocking off the #6 ranked Ole Miss Rebels. The Vandy Commodores who started the season beating Virginia Tech in OT and losing a heart breaker to in OT to Missouri two weeks ago. This has the makings to be a good game and Kroger Field should be rocking. The weather is supposed to be beautiful and plus throw in Keenland this is going to be a much more anticipated matchup now.

The game as for now is scheduled for a 7:45pm kick on the SEC Network. Go Cats!!

I wonder if the game will get upgraded from the SEC Network.

Good write up 16.

1 hour ago, theguru said:

I wonder if the game will get upgraded from the SEC Network.

Good write up 16.

I don't see it trumping #12 Ole Miss at #13 LSU, Florida at Tennessee could maybe get bumped but I don't know how that works contractually. Also, Fanbase wise, I'd expect better ratings from Florida and Tennessee.

I will say, Vanderbilt winning tonight was good for UK. Vanderbilt is a very capable team this year, Kentucky definitely isn't overlooking them after tonight. 

6 minutes ago, sportsfan41 said:

I don't see it trumping #12 Ole Miss at #13 LSU, Florida at Tennessee could maybe get bumped but I don't know how that works contractually. Also, Fanbase wise, I'd expect better ratings from Florida and Tennessee.

Good points!

The SEC Network is always a bonus and big time next week.

Cats! Cats! Cats!

24 Kentucky 

10 Vanderbilt 

Kentucky 27-13.

I hope I'm wrong but I'm feeling South Carolina vibes again.

8 minutes ago, Jumper_Dad said:

I hope I'm wrong but I'm feeling South Carolina vibes again.

Vandy will come in with an Alabama hangover.  They will start slow.  As long as UK gets out to an early lead they will be fine.

1 hour ago, cincyswords said:

Vandy will come in with an Alabama hangover.  They will start slow.  As long as UK gets out to an early lead they will be fine.

I don't know. If I played for Vandy, that win would get me even more focused. I would be totally pumped to get out there and do it again.

8 hours ago, Voice of Reason said:

I don't know. If I played for Vandy, that win would get me even more focused. I would be totally pumped to get out there and do it again.

Yeah but we are older.....they are 18-23 years old.   ?

Kentucky 31 

Vandy 13

It's almost game time. I love night games, every game should be under the lights!

In my Ric Flair voice, Woooooooooooooo.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.