Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Vanderbilt at Kentucky Predictions/Updates

Vanderbilt vs. Kentucky 16 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

Poll closed on 10/12/2024 at 11:52 PM

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Kentucky is trying to give this game away.

  • Replies 105
  • Views 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • sportsfan41
    sportsfan41

    I will say, Vanderbilt winning tonight was good for UK. Vanderbilt is a very capable team this year, Kentucky definitely isn't overlooking them after tonight. 

  • Jumper_Dad
    Jumper_Dad

    I hope I'm wrong but I'm feeling South Carolina vibes again.

  • I wonder if the game will get upgraded from the SEC Network. Good write up 16.

Nice clock management.

Unless something happens, Vandy will probably score again before halftime and they get the ball to start second half. 

Brilliant, UK.

Props to Vandy.

What's it like having an O-line that can actually block?

1 minute ago, All State Baseball said:

Cats can’t make a tackle to save their life. 

But they've been out there too long, thanks to UK's offense.

  • Author

I think got to have 7 here or I don't like our chances. 

  • Author

What was the rush for by the offense that was dumb never was set. I don't know what the big hurry was all about!

False start on UK

That's the Stoops offense that we have come to know.

 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.