Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Vanderbilt at Kentucky Predictions/Updates

Vanderbilt vs. Kentucky 16 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

Poll closed on 10/12/2024 at 11:52 PM

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Everything that went UK's way at Ole Miss has went against them today.

  • Replies 105
  • Views 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • sportsfan41
    sportsfan41

    I will say, Vanderbilt winning tonight was good for UK. Vanderbilt is a very capable team this year, Kentucky definitely isn't overlooking them after tonight. 

  • Jumper_Dad
    Jumper_Dad

    I hope I'm wrong but I'm feeling South Carolina vibes again.

  • I wonder if the game will get upgraded from the SEC Network. Good write up 16.

6 minutes ago, 16thBBall Fan said:

Hey Bluto, he dropped the first one that was right to him maybe the long snapper thought he might do better if he bounced the 2nd one. I guess it is better to make fun but this is just terrible.

Whether it's a bad snap, catch, or hold, it's all a part of the sequence (which failed).

  • Author

Well, the defense has given us a shot to tie it. We shall see.

Of course there's a penalty on the return.

The "Big Blue Sieve" strikes again.

  • Author

My goodness another penalty! That was the 11th taken penalty for 96 yards!

These mistakes are almost comical...almost. 

I have given Stoops the benefit of the doubt for 12 years.
I'm done.
He has reached his ceiling; and I'm ready to move on.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.