Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

McRoberts...legendary?

Featured Replies

  • Author
RP...I think if I were a Duke fan, and I am somewhat, that I would rather have McRoberts be dominate in one aspect of the game than be average in all aspects.

 

He seems to be a jack-of-all-trades and a master of none.

To be honest...I just want him to hit more FT's...Duke would win more games if he did.

  • Replies 112
  • Views 11.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I can see that...though a man who voices, consistently his hatred for Duke, really invalidates his column.

 

I dont like Duke, but I also dont like when guys like him blast a player like that. I think it shows his stupidity when talking about a sophomore in colege like that and a guy with a lot of potential.

 

You know I hope he goes on to the NBA after the season and proves Simmons wrong next year!:D

I can see that...though a man who voices, consistently his hatred for Duke, really invalidates his column.

Many people voice their opinion about UK everyday and hate them... boy if we start ignoring every person that hates UK...

  • Author

^ hey....I hate UK....but I am fair and honest in my assesments.

The "Legend" just got sent back to the D-League. Do legends play in the D-League? Has Duke produced a quality NBA player since Elton Brand?

 

LINK

The "Legend" just got sent back to the D-League. Do legends play in the D-League? Has Duke produced a quality NBA player since Elton Brand?

 

LINK

 

Battier is quality, I would say. What happend to Deng this season, is he injured?

 

Dunleavey has started coming around.

I always thought "Josh McRoberts" was the perfect screen/Soap Opera name. Made for TV movie material.

 

Legend: The Story of Josh McRoberts

 

Starring: RockPride as Josh McRoberts, bugatti as Jay Bilas. gametime as Billy Packer, and ladiesbballcoach as Coach K.

 

Sorry, warped mind alert.

I always thought "Josh McRoberts" was the perfect screen/Soap Opera name. Made for TV movie material.

 

Legend: The Story of Josh McRoberts

 

Starring: RockPride as Josh McRoberts, bugatti as Jay Bilas. gametime as Billy Packer, and ladiesbballcoach as Coach K.

 

Sorry, warped mind alert.

 

TTL as Erin Andrews...;):lol:

I noticed a tidbit about McRoberts...if he stays long enough, I firmly believe that he'll be a Duke legend..check this out.

 

Sophomore Josh McRoberts is currently averaging 12.8 points, 8.0 rebounds, 4.0 assists, 2.35 blocks and 1.25 steals per game. No player in Duke history has averaged more than 10.0 points, 5.0 rebounds, 4.0 assists, 2.0 blocks and 1.0 steals for a season.

 

 

Not only Duke legend, he's also slated to be next month's special at McDonalds.

Battier is quality, I would say. What happend to Deng this season, is he injured?

 

Dunleavey has started coming around.

 

Battier is a quality starter on a team on a 22 game win streak without its best player.

 

Deng has been playing all year, he has just been in the abyss that is Chicago. One game Gordon leads, then Deng, Hinrich, Hughes, Nocioni, etc. There are just too many of them. He has been a starter though and will be a good player for years to come.

 

Dunleavy started out like wildfire this year. He has cooled a little, but still puts up a huge game now and then and usually plays very solid in starting for the Pacers, who are without a couple of key players for a while in O'Neal and Tinsley.

Jason Williams was a good NBA player until he got hurt, and doesn't Chris Duhon still play? What about Shelden Williams? I know he went pro but I haven't heard much about him lately. And Carlos Boozer is a great player for the Jazz who made a huge difference in the post season last year. Grant Hill is old, but he's playing for the Suns. I can't think of any other Duke players in the NBA, except Redick, but I don't think he's getting much PT.

^ Yet...but I wrote that if he stays four, he will be.

 

He's a legend in your mind. Can you see no one agrees with you. You made up your mind and so have we. Let it go.

^ This thread was brought out of the storage unit from a couple years ago, kypride. I believe RP has cooled from the McRoberts is a legend mindset about a year ago.

He is still getting paid good money to play basketball though........

Corey Maggette leads his team in scoring at nearly 23 a game... That is solid...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.