McRoberts...legendary?

RockPride

I noticed a tidbit about McRoberts...if he stays long enough, I firmly believe that he'll be a Duke legend..check this out.

Sophomore Josh McRoberts is currently averaging 12.8 points, 8.0 rebounds, 4.0 assists, 2.35 blocks and 1.25 steals per game. No player in Duke history has averaged more than 10.0 points, 5.0 rebounds, 4.0 assists, 2.0 blocks and 1.0 steals for a season.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sophomore Josh McRoberts is currently averaging 12.8 points, 8.0 rebounds, 4.0 assists, 2.35 blocks and 1.25 steals per game. No player in Duke history has averaged more than 10.0 points, 5.0 rebounds, 4.0 assists, 2.0 blocks and 1.0 steals for a season.

Statistical noise.

He hasn't lived up to expectations coming out of Carmel.

If he stay's all four years I think you can place him in that category. If he stays, and is healthy for four years, then I believe he will have just as good if not a better career (playing wise/stat wise) as Boozer, and Big Shell, and these two guys are certainly Duke legends. Big Shell and Redick proved that you don't necesarily have to win a championship in order to be a Duke elite. You might have to have an explosion of numbers but they proved they can still be in that elite class without a ring. By the way things are looking McRoberts may have to be in the Dukie elite mold of Sheldon and JJ rather than that of J Will, Grant Hill, Laettner, etc.

I noticed a tidbit about McRoberts...if he stays long enough, I firmly believe that he'll be a Duke legend..check this out.

Nope.

McRoberts is a guy that was pondering between going pro or going to Duke. I think if he went pro he would have gotten eat up by all the big guys. Even now i do not this he is good enough yet to be in the NBA. so, as of right now i do not think he will be a legend. I personally think he is kind of a bust...

McRoberts is a guy that was pondering between going pro or going to Duke. I think if he went pro he would have gotten eat up by all the big guys. Even now i do not this he is good enough yet to be in the NBA. so, as of right now i do not think he will be a legend. I personally think he is kind of a bust...

How can you type that with the following....I bet UK would kill for a guy with a nightly statline like this:

I tend to agree.:thumb: