Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

McRoberts...legendary?

Featured Replies

I noticed a tidbit about McRoberts...if he stays long enough, I firmly believe that he'll be a Duke legend..check this out.

 

Sophomore Josh McRoberts is currently averaging 12.8 points, 8.0 rebounds, 4.0 assists, 2.35 blocks and 1.25 steals per game. No player in Duke history has averaged more than 10.0 points, 5.0 rebounds, 4.0 assists, 2.0 blocks and 1.0 steals for a season.

  • Replies 112
  • Views 11.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

NO!!! He isn't that good. You'll see how "good" he is when he plays against TH from UNC.

Sophomore Josh McRoberts is currently averaging 12.8 points, 8.0 rebounds, 4.0 assists, 2.35 blocks and 1.25 steals per game. No player in Duke history has averaged more than 10.0 points, 5.0 rebounds, 4.0 assists, 2.0 blocks and 1.0 steals for a season.

Statistical noise.

 

He hasn't lived up to expectations coming out of Carmel.

  • Author

^ I agree that he hasn't lived up to it YET...but I do think that he is playing well and makes the other players better, he is a tough matchup for the opposition..

  • Author
NO!!! He isn't that good. You'll see how "good" he is when he plays against TH from UNC.

I actually think a mix of Josh and Brian will give Tyler some fits, we'll see on the 7th.

If he stay's all four years I think you can place him in that category. If he stays, and is healthy for four years, then I believe he will have just as good if not a better career (playing wise/stat wise) as Boozer, and Big Shell, and these two guys are certainly Duke legends. Big Shell and Redick proved that you don't necesarily have to win a championship in order to be a Duke elite. You might have to have an explosion of numbers but they proved they can still be in that elite class without a ring. By the way things are looking McRoberts may have to be in the Dukie elite mold of Sheldon and JJ rather than that of J Will, Grant Hill, Laettner, etc.

  • Author

^ I do think that if things keep progressing as is, Duke is within a championship the season after next.

I noticed a tidbit about McRoberts...if he stays long enough, I firmly believe that he'll be a Duke legend..check this out.

 

Sophomore Josh McRoberts is currently averaging 12.8 points, 8.0 rebounds, 4.0 assists, 2.35 blocks and 1.25 steals per game. No player in Duke history has averaged more than 10.0 points, 5.0 rebounds, 4.0 assists, 2.0 blocks and 1.0 steals for a season.

 

Nope.

McRoberts is a guy that was pondering between going pro or going to Duke. I think if he went pro he would have gotten eat up by all the big guys. Even now i do not this he is good enough yet to be in the NBA. so, as of right now i do not think he will be a legend. I personally think he is kind of a bust...

  • Author
McRoberts is a guy that was pondering between going pro or going to Duke. I think if he went pro he would have gotten eat up by all the big guys. Even now i do not this he is good enough yet to be in the NBA. so, as of right now i do not think he will be a legend. I personally think he is kind of a bust...

How can you type that with the following....I bet UK would kill for a guy with a nightly statline like this:

 

Sophomore Josh McRoberts is currently averaging 12.8 points, 8.0 rebounds, 4.0 assists, 2.35 blocks and 1.25 steals per game. No player in Duke history has averaged more than 10.0 points, 5.0 rebounds, 4.0 assists, 2.0 blocks and 1.0 steals for a season.

McRoberts is a guy that was pondering between going pro or going to Duke. I think if he went pro he would have gotten eat up by all the big guys. Even now i do not this he is good enough yet to be in the NBA. so, as of right now i do not think he will be a legend. I personally think he is kind of a bust...

I tend to agree.:thumb:

Not even close...

 

 

FWIW, I don't see him at Duke next season....

I don't see it, those stats are nice but not legendary IMO. Solid across the board but give me 18/10/2/1 and I'd put him on a higher level.

I bet UK would kill for a guy with a nightly statline like this

 

 

How did UK get involved in this? :rolleyes:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.