Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

McRoberts...legendary?

Featured Replies

Here's your difference...Chucky Hayes, as a SOPHOMORE, averaged 8.6 ppg, 6.8 rpg, 2.3 apg, 1 block, and 1.1 spg

He is no where near legendary. Bottom line!!!!!!!!!!!

  • Replies 112
  • Views 11.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

^ Yet...but I wrote that if he stays four, he will be.

^ Yet...but I wrote that if he stays four, he will be.

And what are the chances of that??? Slim and None.

  • Author

^ he could veyr likely stay for next season, and if hads about 5 more points/game, 3 rebounds, 1 apg, 1 bpg, and 1 spg, that's a sick statline.

McRoberts is a better basketball player than TH from UNC. TH is a bull and is very good but McRoberts has more skill and IMO will have a better pro career. While an individual player will be better than McRoberts in an individual category (or maybe 2), not many are better at all phases of the game.

 

As a UK fan, I'll say this: There is no UK player that is better than McRoberts.

McRoberts is a better basketball player than TH from UNC. TH is a bull and is very good but McRoberts has more skill and IMO will have a better pro career. While an individual player will be better than McRoberts in an individual category (or maybe 2), not many are better at all phases of the game.

 

As a UK fan, I'll say this: There is no UK player that is better than McRoberts.

 

Easily that is a correct statement. My arguement to this thread is that there are several NCAA players this year who would have stat lines similar to McRoberts in points, rebounds, assists, blocks, and steals. With that being the case I would refraim from calling him a legend.

 

He is a good player, no doubt, but IMO he should be scoring 18 to 20 a night. Especially since this Duke team doesn't have as many options as they are used to. Really good game for him tonight. Above average totals in points, rebounds, and blocks.

  • Author
I would refraim from calling him a legend.

Again, please look back at my first post, I did not call him a legend yet, I said that if he continues to improve, AND stay four years, he will be a legend.

I guess you may not be impressed, how about the fact that his statline is overall, better than anyone on UK's roster.

 

 

You can spin it however you want, but I would take Moriss' statline over McRoberts.

McRoberts 12.8 pts, 8.0 rbs, 4.0 ast, 2.4 blk, 1.3 stl

Morris 15.9 pts, 7.8 rbs, 1.1 ast, 2.1 blk, .5 stl

 

You can spin it either direction but its a valid arguement.

  • Author
You can spin it however you want, but I would take Moriss' statline over McRoberts.

Really? Come on dude....geez

 

 

Let's compare:

 

Josh McRoberts: 12.9 ppg, 8.15 rpg, 3.95 apg, 2.48 bpg, 1.19 spg

Randolph Morris: 15.6 ppg, 7.6 rpg, 1.1 apg, 2.04 bpg, .52 spg

 

McRoberts has the edge...

  • Author

So those 3 extra buckets for McRoberts don't account to anything.

Really? Come on dude....geez

 

 

Let's compare:

 

Josh McRoberts: 12.9 ppg, 8.15 rpg, 3.95 apg, 2.48 bpg, 1.19 spg

Randolph Morris: 15.6 ppg, 7.6 rpg, 1.1 apg, 2.04 bpg, .52 spg

 

McRoberts has the edge...

 

Your making a better arguement for Morris. Where did you get your stats?

No fair, you can't go back and correct your errors while I'm quoting you.

  • Author
Your making a better arguement for Morris. Where did you get your stats?

I mis-read something....it has been fixed.

  • Author
No fair, you can't go back and correct your errors while I'm quoting you.

hahahaha

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.