Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

McRoberts...legendary?

Featured Replies

Overall, he is a very good player and a tough match-up for any team. He is only a sophomore so only time will tell. You would expect his scoring to increase each year, so, by the time he is finished he very well could have some career stats that no one at Duke has ever had.

BTW, Chuck Hayes is in the NBA and doing pretty well for himself (and the Rockets) and his JR/SR stats weren't what McRoberts are.

  • Replies 112
  • Views 11.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Really? Come on dude....geez

 

 

Let's compare:

 

Josh McRoberts: 12.9 ppg, 8.15 rpg, 3.95 apg, 2.48 bpg, 1.19 spg

Randolph Morris: 15.6 ppg, 7.6 rpg, 1.1 apg, 2.04 bpg, .52 spg

 

McRoberts has the edge...

 

 

My numbers and your numbers aren't the same.. Per rivals.

 

Randolph Morris: 16.1ppg, 8.1rpg, 1.1apg, 2.2bpg, .50spg, in 28.4mpg

Josh McRoberts: 12.6ppg, 7.7rpg, 4.1apg, 2.5bpg, 1.2spg, in 34.5mpg

 

Other than the assists (which most centers don't average many) the numbers are basically even, though Morris plays 6 less minutes per game, which you fail to take into consideration. You act like it isn't even close. But honestly, I don't think either are "legendary."

 

Like I said, I'll take Morris' numbers, you can have McRoberts. I have my opinion and you have yours.

  • Author

^ I went to Duke's website, and UK's website...I suggest you do the same, they are way more accurate.

^ I went to Duke's website, and UK's website...I suggest you do the same, they are way more accurate.

 

 

No need to, as it doesn't really matter, the numbers are basically even. Like I said, I have my opinion and you have yours. Can't you just leave it at that?:sleep:

  • Author

At least I have the concession, in a misrepresentation.

With all apologies to GT (cause I know he's already spoken for) I'll take Durrant. 24.4 pts, 11.7 rbs, 1.7 ast, 1.8 blk, 1.4 stl. As compared to McRoberts he gives up 2.3 ast and .6 blk but has better stats (pts by far) in the other categories.

With all apologies to GT (cause I know he's already spoken for) I'll take Durrant.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Balanced = legendary, I'm lost.

  • Author
With all apologies to GT (cause I know he's already spoken for) I'll take Durrant. 24.4 pts, 11.7 rbs, 1.7 ast, 1.8 blk, 1.4 stl. As compared to McRoberts he gives up 2.3 ast and .6 blk but has better stats (pts by far) in the other categories.

Of course, I would take him as well.

  • Author
Balanced = legendary, I'm lost.

Not yet....though he is statistically the MOST balanced in Duke history....that speaks for something.

Not yet....though he is statistically the MOST balanced in Duke history....that speaks for something.

Who was the most balanced player in Duke history before Josh McRoberts?

  • Author

I need to look, though I would think Grant Hill, Laettner, or Dawkins would be the type of people...Maybe Shane Battier.

How does he stack up against Mike Gymenski sure I spelled that wrong, but I remember him being a great all around player. Also the forward that played with him, I think his last name was Banks was pretty awsome too. I'm an oldtimer so I remember before Coach K.

  • Author

Giminski was more the mold of Shelden Williams....a "back to the basket" post player, a true rebounder, and shot blocker.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.