Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

McRoberts...legendary?

Featured Replies

I always thought "Josh McRoberts" was the perfect screen/Soap Opera name. Made for TV movie material.

 

Legend: The Story of Josh McRoberts

 

Starring: RockPride as Josh McRoberts, bugatti as Jay Bilas. gametime as Billy Packer, and ladiesbballcoach as Coach K.

 

Sorry, warped mind alert.

 

Now now, let's not be too hasty dismissing your pitch. I think you're definitely onto something with the GT-Packer thing.

  • Replies 112
  • Views 11.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Now now, let's not be too hasty dismissing your pitch. I think you're definitely onto something with the GT-Packer thing.
Well, Packer is gt's idol. It is only natural to have him slotted for the part.
The "Legend" just got sent back to the D-League. Do legends play in the D-League? Has Duke produced a quality NBA player since Elton Brand?

 

LINK

 

That's fair and honest, as an assement that is.:lol:

  • Author

^ Like I've said a million times....I stand by what the first post in this thread said.

^ Like I've said a million times....I stand by what the first post in this thread said.

 

I know I know but if this roles were reversed you know you would be dishing it out hardcore. :D

  • Author

^ I would have, but I'm not good at digging up old posts :lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.