Williamsburg Girls Basketball

Williamsburg Lady Jackets will take on the Lady Redhounds at Mountjoy Gym tonight. Do you think the Lady Jackets can play with the Lady Redhounds like they did the Lady Colonels? Williamsburg had some young ladies that seem to improve every game. Kat Hoffman is a very promising young player who averages several rebounds and points per game. They also have the eighth grader Lakin Ayers playing point guard who is looking good.

IMO the Lady Jackets are improving with each game and gave the Lady Colonels all they wanted...I think they can play with the Lady Hounds as well as anyone. In the game against Whitley Co I thought they played well until halfway through the third quarter and they began playing tired. If they are well conditioned for the Corbin game then they can give the Lady Hounds a good close game. I have always liked rooting for the under dog so Ill say Williamsburg by 2. Good luck Lady Jackets!

Corbin by 20. Corbin opened up 17 to 3 lead. Williamsburg got it back under 10 but Corbin went on a run in the 4th to put it away. Jackson played a very good game and appears to be their best player this year. No slight to Rogers who is a very good player but had a terrible shooting game. She did not look comfortable shooting beyond 15 feet. Very good athlete but Jackson has better skills.