Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Vick to be traded...???

Featured Replies

Schaub is good. How good, I don't see how we could possibly tell until we see him on the field.

  • Replies 51
  • Views 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That'd be a great deal for the Falcons...

Would also be a great deal for the NFL and Reebok. There would be a blue billion of those black #7 Raider jerseys on every rack.

Schaub is good. How good, I don't see how we could possibly tell until we see him on the field.

In spot duty, he's been good. I could see him excelling as a starter. He would probably be a better fantasy QB than Vick.

Would be a brilliant move by Petrino.

 

Surely Al Davis isn't that crazy...

 

...is he? :D

I think that it would be an awesome trade for the Falcons....I don't think it will happen though. Oakland would be giving up way to much.

I think that it would be an awesome trade for the Falcons....I don't think it will happen though. Oakland would be giving up way to much.

 

 

I will give you two words to explain why I think it could still happen;

 

Al Davis.

I've heard this rumor too...Falcons would be DUMB not to take it.

And the Raiders would be really dumb to take the trade...

 

Oh wait a minute, they are dumb. Nevermind.

 

 

 

 

In all seriousness, the trade seems terrible on paper for Oakland. But I believe T.O. and Keyshawn have shown that getting rid of trouble is sometimes not a bad tradeoff. Besides, Oakland has won a combined 6 games the past two seasons, it cannot get much worse. Looking at it, I almost think the deal looks good on both ends. If you are an Oakland fan, what have Porter and Moss brought to the table since being in the franchise... a few good catches that have been outweighed tremendously by being a jerk. Vick makes them more interesting and gives them just as good of chance to win as the two that would be released.

I heard on the radio Vick might be traded to the Raiders for Moss, Porter, and the 10th pick in the draft this year. Can't find any link yet.

Why would the Falcons get the 10th pick if Oakland selects first? That seems about the place the Falcons would select.

  • Author
Why would the Falcons get the 10th pick if Oakland selects first? That seems about the place the Falcons would select.

Thats what they said. I was wondering the same thing. Maybe Oakland has 2 picks.

I heard on the radio Vick might be traded to the Raiders for Moss, Porter, and the 10th pick in the draft this year. Can't find any link yet.

The Falcons would be giving up the 10th pick...

Just checked and the Falcons have the 10th pick. If the 10th pick is sent to Oakland, I think the pendelum swings in favor of the Raiders. I am still not convinced with how it is set up it does not favor the Raiders. I am telling you people, Porter and Moss have been nothing but bad news. Not that Vick is much better, but at least is on the field and can make a play or two.

 

http://www.raiders.com/newsroom/draft.jsp

I personally think Micheal Vick and Marcus Vick would be a good fit in Cinci, But, Atlanta would have to throw in an attorney to be named later, or a first round pick from the bar association.

I don't care who you are that is funny!:jump: If this happened IMO a good move for both teams.

So what's the likelihood of this happening GT?

The Falcons would be giving up the 10th pick...

So the Falcons would be giving up Vick AND The 10th pick for Moss and Porter? That does change things a bit from the original idea.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.