Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Vick to be traded...???

Featured Replies

  • Author
The Falcons would be giving up the 10th pick...

It was early in the morning I wasn't fully awake.:lol: :creepy:

  • Replies 51
  • Views 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is Howie Mandel involved somewhere here?

 

And if he is, the banker has been shown to be not real bright, if not in throes of senile dementia, and fond of velour jumpsuits and Elton John shades.

So what's the likelihood of this happening GT?

It seems unlikely to me...

Yeah that changes EVERYTHING. I no longer like the deal, HOWEVER, if I'm Petrino i'm gettting rid of Vick and his contract to anyone who will take it.

I personally don't see this happening. It might. But I don't see it. A new coach giving up his first, first round pick, and his starting QB for two older recievers. Moss has already said he was looking at retiring in about two years.

  • Author

Thats what I get for hearing sports info from the WIZ.:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ram touches on the key point -- Petrino would give up Vick in a minute (IMHO), but to lose his initial 1st round pick as a new Head Coach would be a tough sell to the city...again, IMHO.

Can't say that would be a good move for the Raiders, especially with those two headcases. Sure, you get rid of Vick, but is it really worth it to take the chance with Moss and Porter. I think you could get better for Vick, and still keep your pick.

Moss and Poter would be the two best Wr's on the Atlanta roster, their most inconsistent position. I just don't see them trading Vick and the 10th pick, seems steep to me.

Moss and Poter would be the two best Wr's on the Atlanta roster, their most inconsistent position. I just don't see them trading Vick and the 10th pick, seems steep to me.

Moss...easily. Porter...I dont know if I'm buying it. They could definitely use some help there, but to say that he would be one of the two best may be stretching it. How much has he played the last couple of years anyway?

I read it a little differently... And if this is the way the deal goes down, go for it Atlanta... In a heartbeat!

 

The Oakland Raiders are preparing to make a run at Falcons QB Michael Vick, according to NFL sources.

 

The Raiders package would include receivers Randy Moss and Jerry Porter plus the No.1 overall pick in the 2007 draft for Vick and the Falcons first round pick (10th overall).[/Quote]

 

That was posted by Ben Maller of Fox Sports yesterday.... I don't think they have archives, or if they do I can't find them... But here's a link to his rumor mill so maybe someone else can find it. All it shows now is what he put on today.

 

http://www.benmaller.com/nfl_rumors_notes

  • Author

Thats looks like a good deal for both teams IMO.

I read it a little differently... And if this is the way the deal goes down, go for it Atlanta... In a heartbeat!

 

 

 

That was posted by Ben Maller of Fox Sports yesterday.... I don't think they have archives, or if they do I can't find them... But here's a link to his rumor mill so maybe someone else can find it. All it shows now is what he put on today.

 

http://www.benmaller.com/nfl_rumors_notes

If that is the deal I say go for it. It pretty much benefits both teams. Who do the Falcons look to take in this case? We know the Raiders were looking at taking a QB, but now its not needed so they can drop back. Do the Falcons take a QB or try to go with Schaub?

  • Author
If that is the deal I say go for it. It pretty much benefits both teams. Who do the Falcons look to take in this case? We know the Raiders were looking at taking a QB, but now its not needed so they can drop back. Do the Falcons take a QB or try to go with Schaub?

Id say skill position player.

Calvin Johnson is the name that came to mind... They'd still need another receiver (if they make the trade), and he'd get the hometown crowd interested.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.