Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Vick to be traded...???

Featured Replies

I heard on the radio Vick might be traded to the Raiders for Moss, Porter, and the 10th pick in the draft this year. Can't find any link yet.

  • Replies 51
  • Views 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:thumb: :thumb: No question. Brilliant!!!!! Drink responsibly.

Vick would become the team's #1 QB and #1 RB immediately, with an outside chance of being the best WR, too.

  • Author

It think it is good for both teams. However the Raiders might be giving up a little much. Moss, Porter, and Vick all need a chance of scenery.

If I were an NFL coach inheriting Michael Vick, I would trade him first. Brilliant move by Petrino.

Here, I'll give you my headache for your 2 headaches and a possible high draft headache. Gentlemen, please raise your compartmentalized water bottles and salute your new teammates!

Funny spindoc. Hey hammertime, what are they giving up really? Surely not their superbowl aspirations.

  • Author
Funny spindoc. Hey hammertime, what are they giving up really? Surely not their superbowl aspirations.

With a QB and better OL those guys still can be productive. Moss just doesn't try because he knows they are terrible. Porter is old and has been hurt a lot but I think can still be a good #3. They could really use that pick in the draft this year also.

Here, I'll give you my headache for your 2 headaches and a possible high draft headache. Gentlemen, please raise your compartmentalized water bottles and salute your new teammates!

:lol: That's a classic!!!

Here, I'll give you my headache for your 2 headaches and a possible high draft headache. Gentlemen, please raise your compartmentalized water bottles and salute your new teammates!

:lol: :lol: :lol: Heck, he may even try and trade Vick for T.O.??? LOL.

I personally think Micheal Vick and Marcus Vick would be a good fit in Cinci, But, Atlanta would have to throw in an attorney to be named later, or a first round pick from the bar association.

If this trade went down do you think Petrino would find another Qb, or use his backup?

If this trade went down do you think Petrino would find another Qb, or use his backup?

According to those in the know, his backup is a top flite QB and nearly half of the NFL has inquired about his availability.

I've heard this rumor too...Falcons would be DUMB not to take it.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.