Open Job: Bishop Brossart

1 minute ago, Hard Work said:

Any chance Kozerski could appear in this one?

I would hope not, from what I gather there was a lack of institutional control in the Holy Cross football program. 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Hard Work said:

Any chance Kozerski could appear in this one?

I'd say Kozerski is likely retired. He stated when he stepped down that he was having a medical procedure and that he had pondered doing so for a few years. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Hard Work said:

IF and I'm speaking strictly from my own opinion, but if I am Scott High or Holy Cross or any other NKY team with an opening I am calling this guy! No matter where you are in your process I am at least going to ask. 

On one hand yes but on the other hand there almost has to be something we don't know about with Coach Wiggins.  It is either that or Bishop Brossart is a little neurotic.

Anyone?

• Like 2

Just now, theguru said:

On one hand yes but on the other hand there almost has to be something we don't know about with Coach Wiggins.  It is either that or Bishop Brossart is a little neurotic.

Anyone?

From the press release posted it seems as if they feel that this program should be at a different level. I would question a few people if that were truly what they believe. Rome wasn't built in a day!

Just now, Hard Work said:

From the press release posted it seems as if they feel that this program should be at a different level. I would question a few people if that were truly what they believe. Rome wasn't built in a day!

Assuming that is the reason, it is "they" that should have been fired. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, theguru said:

Assuming that is the reason, it is "they" that should have been fired. 

I couldn't agree more. "They" have an overachieving expectation. 

He just won the district back to back in 21' and 22'. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, TheConch said:

Perhaps they have a signed LOI in hand from Harbaugh post National Championship game. Just about anything short of that, I hope they know what they are doing. 

I believe there is a coach in Park Hills that has a home in Cold Spring and a child at Brossart. Free tuition 🤣 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, FirstTimeLongTime said:

I believe there is a coach in Park Hills that has a home in Cold Spring and a child at Brossart. Free tuition 🤣 

Don’t even think about it! Then again, a strong contingent of my fellow PHM (and now many Alabama fans) is adamantly against QB draws, I wonder if The Alexandria Mafia would be more receptive. 

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Ken Morgan said:

Coach Wiggins is a teacher at Newport and is big supporter of the kids at Newport High School. Great dude who is at most of the Newport Boys Basketball Games this year. Good Luck Coach.

Coach Wiggins sounds like a great guy.  Add that to the success that he had at Brossart and this doesn't add up to me.

• Confused 1

I’m curious as why they waited until now to let him go? All speculation of course, but maybe the admin was pushing back against ideas to improve the program even more, or the Coach was unwilling to change. Doesn’t make a whole lot of sense to me either. 

So normally I wouldn't post something like this because I think it is personal but in this case it is relevant.  I am told Coach Wiggins is getting a divorce and because of that Brossart fired him.

I am the messenger here. 

Anyone?

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1