Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Open Job: Bishop Brossart

Featured Replies

I’d say it’s obvious who they have their sights on……right?

  • Replies 157
  • Views 35.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • The appropriate timeline to hire is when you find the right guy. It's better to make a late hire, than to just hire anyone because you have some imaginary deadline you'd like to meet. If you're not ge

  • Responding to the Guru's request for a comment from me.  The first I heard of it was when I opened my email this morning and saw the Press Release  I have been out of the building since December 11th

  • downtownBaller
    downtownBaller

    Wiggins has done all too commendable work at Brossart, already aforementioned accolades like taking the program from the brink of extinction to being respectable in NKY. However I do believe when a ne

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, gbballfan21 said:

I’d say it’s obvious who they have their sights on……right?

Not to me but I haven't tried to figure it out.  Would you like to share?  Or at least give some hints?

From the rumor mill:

 

-15 applicants

-admin happy with applicant field

- interviews have been completed

- should find out by Wednesday of this week who will get the job

 

That's what I heard from voices close to the situation. 

16 hours ago, Kentucky Windage said:

From the rumor mill:

 

-15 applicants

-admin happy with applicant field

- interviews have been completed

- should find out by Wednesday of this week who will get the job

 

That's what I heard from voices close to the situation. 

I heard the same.  I know with at least 1 applicant that teaching positions were discussed.  

Any confirmed names of the 15 anyone would be able to share?

The suspense is palpable.....has any seen plumes of smoke or anyone riding a steed down 27 with a scroll?

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.