Kenny Payne

TheDeuce

5 hours ago, nikeman49 said:

Absolutely not, I just can’t see much talent there last year or this year, having good players really helps the situation.

Which not having much talent would be the coaches fault correct? In today’s world of free transfers, NIL, etc. It’s not hard for a new coach to come in and literally flip a whole roster to get the team he wants and be competitive. Especially at a school like Louisville, they should be able to flip a roster pretty quick to get talent in. So if saying still no talent in year two, then you do have to look at the coach for that. 

I love Kenny Payne and I hope it works out. However, sometimes a great assistant coach doesn’t translate to being a good head coach. We will see how the rest of this year goes. 

• Like 4

So if Wes Miller keeps winning and let's say gets a bigger job, then UC can hire him and we can rinse and repeat.  Yes I am obsessed with UC hiring a guy UL probably would have fired at some point from their football program.  Sorry can't let it go.  🤪

In all seriousness I think KP is gone at years end.  It is going to be an interesting coaching search and hopefully the program does not rush into a hire.

• 3 weeks later...