Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kenny Payne

Featured Replies

How about the negative talk now, after the Texas game?

  • Replies 48
  • Views 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • futurecoach
    futurecoach

    Which not having much talent would be the coaches fault correct? In today’s world of free transfers, NIL, etc. It’s not hard for a new coach to come in and literally flip a whole roster to get the tea

  • it was a poorly worded tweet on Goodman's part. Josh Heird wasn't meeting players to help him make a decision, the decision has already been made. 

  • Tranquility Base
    Tranquility Base

    If it is wrapping up soon, I hope they have some plan in place that doesn't involve throwing Nolan Smith to the wolves.    He's a good young coach and I'd hate to see him lose some of his desire tryin

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, nikeman49 said:

How about the negative talk now, after the Texas game?

I can't speak for UL fans, but despite this being a positive step, I have a hard time thinking an early season moral victory when teams are most susceptible is the bar UL wants set for its program.

11 minutes ago, nikeman49 said:

How about the negative talk now, after the Texas game?

If they can get a win tonight against Indiana, it might quiet some people down a little bit.

2 hours ago, MJAlltheWay24 said:

If they can get a win tonight against Indiana, it might quiet some people down a little bit.

I think yesterday should have done that, Texas has a really nice team.

2 hours ago, bugatti said:

I can't speak for UL fans, but despite this being a positive step, I have a hard time thinking an early season moral victory when teams are most susceptible is the bar UL wants set for its program.

Maybe the bar is a bit high that some people have set.

Today's game against Indiana is interesting.  Both Coaches are trying to win over fan bases who expect to win.  Both programs seem to be trending down.  Today's winner will calm the waters for a short time, while today's loser may be dead on arrival.  

  • Author
2 hours ago, nikeman49 said:

How about the negative talk now, after the Texas game?

What's his overall record?

  • Author
27 minutes ago, nikeman49 said:

I think yesterday should have done that, Texas has a really nice team.

You think ONE game erases a 4-28 season? Stop. 

  • Author
26 minutes ago, nikeman49 said:

Maybe the bar is a bit high that some people have set.

Loser mentality. 

45 minutes ago, nikeman49 said:

I think yesterday should have done that, Texas has a really nice team.

Indiana is down quite a bit from last year. So if they come in and beat the Cardinals today, I don't see UL fans backing off Kenny Payne at all.

2 hours ago, TheDeuce said:

Loser mentality. 

How about expecting something that you can’t achieve?

2 hours ago, TheDeuce said:

You think ONE game erases a 4-28 season? Stop. 

Absolutely not, I just can’t see much talent there last year or this year, having good players really helps the situation.

2 hours ago, MJAlltheWay24 said:

Indiana is down quite a bit from last year. So if they come in and beat the Cardinals today, I don't see UL fans backing off Kenny Payne at all.

You are probably correct.

  • Author
7 minutes ago, nikeman49 said:

How about expecting something that you can’t achieve?

 

6 minutes ago, nikeman49 said:

Absolutely not, I just can’t see much talent there last year or this year, having good players really helps the situation.

Are you insinuating it's not possible to bring in NCAA tournament talent?

Just now, TheDeuce said:

 

Are you insinuating it's not possible to bring in NCAA tournament talent?

Hasn’t happened the last several years.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.