Tennessee 33 Kentucky 27

16thBBall Fan

9 hours ago, Tranquility Base said:

If that wasn't completely pathetic, it would be funny.

I just don't get it. With the strides Stoops has made elevating the program, I don't know why they would allow this to happen. It completely tarnishes everything else. 

It's a reputation they have built. I remember seeing a quote from Kirby Smart the week they played Georgia about how they knew how UK played and to expect that kind of thing.  

15 hours ago, TheDeuce said:

This is exactly what people are talking about when they say Stoops’ teams are undisciplined and play dirty. How is this allowed to happen?

https://x.com/more_issues/status/1719848203787415628?s=46&t=vWgDFWIlPCrcM9N4nD8gcA

This is bad.  Asking for a fight to start, which if it would have happened, it would have been Tennessee's fault somehow.  I think Mark Stoops has made some really good strides with this program but boy this is a really bad look.  IF this is indeed the reputation and this is one example of many its an issue the AD should address asap.

15 minutes ago, cincyswords said:

This is bad.  Asking for a fight to start, which if it would have happened, it would have been Tennessee's fault somehow.  I think Mark Stoops has made some really good strides with this program but boy this is a really bad look.  IF this is indeed the reputation and this is one example of many its an issue the AD should address asap.

“Our team had great discipline tonight to not get cheap penalties,” Smart said. “And we told them. We said, ‘Hey, look, Kentucky’s going to have some penalties. They’ll have guys push you, shove you, or do something to you. Just don’t respond to it.’ I thought our guys were really good. You know, it really cost them on a drive. They stopped us, and then they had a kid hit Sed. And that converts a 3rd down that we didn’t convert, and we go down and score that drive.”

https://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/georgia-football/kirby-smart-told-georgia-players-to-get-ready-for-cheap-penalties-from-kentucky/

3 hours ago, cincyswords said:

The AD isn’t going to address anything, he’s let the Head basketball coach hang around for years longer than he should, how could he say anything to the Head football coach?