Loud music from the booth

RetiredFan

I have no problem with cheerleaders and school band during a game. That adds to the high school experience.  I have no problem with an announcer acknowledging a first down, touchdown or a big play within reason.  I do take exception to an adult announcer blaring music while the visiting team is trying to call a snap count and the players can't hear.  The visiting team lost to the better team that night. It was so unusual Friday night I thought it deserved a conversation. 

It sounds like those of you at Male games have your hands full. It seems like as long as the announcer is not on the school board the administration should be able to deal with it.  Doesn't reflect well on the school. 

• Like 1

I have no problem with cheerleaders and school band during a game. That adds to the high school experience.  I have no problem with an announcer acknowledging a first down, touchdown or a big play within reason.  I do take exception to an adult announcer blaring music while the visiting team is trying to call a snap count and the players can't hear.  The visiting team lost to the better team that night. It was so unusual Friday night I thought it deserved a conversation. 

It sounds like those of you at Male games have your hands full. It seems like as long as the announcer is not on the school board the administration should be able to deal with it.  Doesn't reflect well on the school.