Give Us Your Parlays!

MJAlltheWay24

On 10/28/2023 at 12:33 AM, SnottieDrippen said:

I don’t know that I’m going to mess with parlays at this point. But I’m going to be all over the Points/Assists/Rebounds combinations this NBA season. Doubled up on Cole Anthony 20.5+ tonight.

Love betting PRAs.

Tatum and Jokic are often in my parlay. Hit one with Jokic in it last night. Guy is a monster.

Had a fantastic Sunday gambling:

Threw a $10 Bonus bet on Trenton Irwin to have the first TD in the Bengals game, which was +2000!

Did a 5x3 Round Robin Parlay on Anytime TDs. Hit the three and thankfully they were my three longest odds: Hunt, Hockenson, and Brian Robison. Wish Aaron Jones or Tyler Algeier would have got one too but that turned $20 into $124.

Hit a SGP in the Bengals/Texans game which was about +400.

Had money on the Vikings ML, also on the Packers ML. Lost that one but a net gain on the two.

Also hit an NBA parlay.

Needed the Bills to hit my final parlay for the weekend and they blew it.

Sunday was probably my best day ever gambling. Followed it up with another NBA parlay last night but lost a SGP on MNF.

ESPN Bet is official now. It was Barstool through Penn Gaming. They have $200 Bonus bets (in increments of $50) with a $10 deposit and bet.

Hit one yesterday on Love's passing yards and a Packers win, was +310. Used one on the Vikings ML, was bummed that didn't pay off. Also lost one on a Lamar Jackson prop that I felt like would've hit if Burrow didn't go down and changed the whole game script. Got my last one tonight with the final leg being an Eagles W.

I had...

Reeves over 2.5 3's

Wagner over 10.5 points

Edwards over 10.5 points

Mitchell over 11.5 points

Monday night.

I thought I had lost when Edwards went to the bench in OT with 9 points. Luckily he got back in and Wagner missed a drive to the basket that he was able to flush with about a minute to go.

Put $9 in, got $72 out!

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, MJAlltheWay24 said:

Was one leg shy of hitting an 8 legger last night in the NBA. Hate blowouts.

Did hit a 3 legger for +400 last night with Maxey points, Embiid rebounds, and Haliburton assists.

Started playing a bunch of props by themselves and hit 4/5. Nice night last night.

I lost a 9 legger last night because Lebron sat last 1.5 quarters.

• 3 weeks later...

Played a little two leg parlay with Jokic's Triple Double and Shai Gilgeous-Alexander as top point scorer last night. Fox sure made me sweat that, they were neck and neck all the way until the final seconds. Shai squeeze him out 43-41. Wonder if they would have honored it if they tied.

Had a $2 Bonus Bet on Fanatics, so got a little wild and submitted a 7 leg SGPx that was +1467 and it hit haha: SGA Top Points, Jokic Triple Double, O'Connell +175 yards, O'Connell 1+ TD Passes, Stick +150 yards, Stick +1 TD Passes, and Raiders ML. Figures I hit a bet like that when I have a $2 Bonus Bet on it haha

• 1 month later...
24 minutes ago, MJAlltheWay24 said:

Hit a big parlay on Super Wild Card Weekend. Correctly picked the winner of all six games for a parlay that was worth +4561. Shame that I didn't have more money on it than I did, but still very pleased.

Dang, that's awesome.

We all know a little wager for you is $5,000, so congrats! 😉