Give Us Your Parlays!

MJAlltheWay24

Anyone else having an issue with withdrawals? BetMGM hasn’t processed my request from Sunday. Customer service said there is a known issue they are trying to fix. FD, Dk and Caesars paid out within a couple hours. Looks like I know which site I’m not going to be using.

1 hour ago, rjs4470 said:

Anyone else having an issue with withdrawals? BetMGM hasn’t processed my request from Sunday. Customer service said there is a known issue they are trying to fix. FD, Dk and Caesars paid out within a couple hours. Looks like I know which site I’m not going to be using.

I've never had an issue with Fanduel or DraftKings. Just started using BetMGM and haven't accumulated enough to want to withdraw yet. I usually don't withdraw often.

37 minutes ago, MJAlltheWay24 said:

I've never had an issue with Fanduel or DraftKings. Just started using BetMGM and haven't accumulated enough to want to withdraw yet. I usually don't withdraw often.

I usually don’t withdraw often either but I had some nice wins and I’m leaving for vacation today, so I figured a few hundred extra $’s would be nice to have. After doing a quick google search, there have been many complaints about BetMGM and slow payouts (although there a some that say they payout quickly). Anyway, I can’t maintain 4 sites, so this gives me a reason to cut at least one. Ultimately, I think I’m going probably just stick with FD and DK because I’m familiar with them, and I’ve had nothing but a good experience with them over the last 10 years of daily fantasy play.

So three days later, BetMGM STILL hasn’t processed my withdrawal request. I’ve requested all the money that was in the account. They are still saying there is a tech issue and I’ve been added to the “list”, but I’ve gotten no updates or information or even an ETA of when this might get solved. Every other book has paid out in less than 24 hours. And their chat/customer service is no help.

On 10/4/2023 at 10:33 AM, rjs4470 said:

So three days later, BetMGM STILL hasn’t processed my withdrawal request. I’ve requested all the money that was in the account. They are still saying there is a tech issue and I’ve been added to the “list”, but I’ve gotten no updates or information or even an ETA of when this might get solved. Every other book has paid out in less than 24 hours. And their chat/customer service is no help.

I have a buddy that works for Bet MGM as a teller (at least that's what I call him, don't know his real title but he basically takes people's bets in person) at the book that's a part of GABP. Said they've been getting hammered this past week with calls for technical issues for all kinds of things.

17 hours ago, MJAlltheWay24 said:

My random parlay tonight:

Howell Over 239.5 yards passing, Fields 40+ yard rushing and Kmet over 33.5 yards receiving for +427.

Separate bet for Chase Young to get a sack. DJ Moore over 10 PPR points and Robinson over 11.5 PPR points. All solo bets.

Winner, Winner, Winner, and Robinson fell shy.

With a $10 Bonus Bet on the Chicago ML, we'll call that a great night!

• Like 1

On 10/4/2023 at 10:33 AM, rjs4470 said:

I’ve been too lazy to play on there because I already had an account on there so I didn’t qualify for bonuses. Lol. 

I know now not to be in a hurry to make a deposit.  

I finally received my payout from BetMGM yesterday evening, 5 days after requesting it. The agent I chatted with yesterday finally "escalated" my problem, and apparently, while there is still an issue, they had it "manually" processed. I'm just sticking with FD/DK and occasionally Caesars when they I get good offers. This will be a bet-free weekend since I'm in Florida and it's still not legal.