Give Us Your Parlays!

MJAlltheWay24

1 minute ago, DanvilleFan said:

That especially hurts because of how close the Ravens were to wrapping up that game near the end zone before they choked it away.

Granted I wanted that rushing TD badly but I don’t understand why they didn’t try to use his legs at least once when they were inside the Steelers 10 yard line.   I didn’t get that at all.  

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, PurplePride92 said:

Granted I wanted that rushing TD badly but I don’t understand why they didn’t try to use his legs at least once when they were inside the Steelers 10 yard line.   I didn’t get that at all.  

Agreed. Also didn't understand the Ravens not kicking a field goal late in the first half and just having Jackson improvise a play on 4th & 2 that ended up being a disaster.  I'm sure the Ravens wish they had those 3 points late in yesterday's game.

Missed my SGP in the MNF game cause Herbert forgot about Everette after the first quarter until the TD catch. Needed 25 yards from him and he only got 16. Hit my other 2 leagues (Lamb and Allen yards).

Hit a SGPx on baseball last night though. Had Valdez 5+ Ks, Turner hit, and Gailen 5+ hits allowed.

Think I'm staying dry tonight.

2 hours ago, MJAlltheWay24 said:

Missed my SGP in the MNF game cause Herbert forgot about Everette after the first quarter until the TD catch. Needed 25 yards from him and he only got 16. Hit my other 2 leagues (Lamb and Allen yards).

Hit a SGPx on baseball last night though. Had Valdez 5+ Ks, Turner hit, and Gailen 5+ hits allowed.

Think I'm staying dry tonight.

I hit on baseball too. Had Harper to hit a HR, and a 5 way parlay, Turner & Castellanos to have a hit, Gallen to have less than 5.5 K's, Phillies over 3.5 runs, D-backs to have less 3.5 runs or less.

I missed TWO parlays when Prescott overthrew Pollard in the end zone at the end of the game. I needed Pollard to score a TD in one, and Prescott to have over 1.5 TDS in the other. They were both bonus bets, one $50 and 1 $10 dollar and would have paid over $600. 

I'm placing a few small bets tonight on Hockey and MLB, but then taking off until Sunday.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...