Give Us Your Parlays!

MJAlltheWay24

Let see them. What are you betting Week 1? Here's what I got dialed up so far. Draft Kings No Sweat Bets are your friend haha!

Tonight SGP +215 = McKinnon Over 19.5 Receiving Yards, Goff Over 229.5 Passing Yards, LaPorta Over 14.5 Reciving Yards and Both Teams Over 16.5 Points

Bengals/Browns SGP  +470 (DK has a 100% Boost on any bet for this game) = Burrow Over 229.5 Passing Yards, Higgins Over 44.5 Receiving Yards, Boyd Over 19.5 Receiving Yards and Mixon Over 44.5 Rushing Yards.

Jefferson and Chase with 50+ Receiving Yards. Was a random boost on DK for +100. Hate those but took it. Originally -250.

Picked something totally random for fun. Richardson or Howell rushing for 100+ Yards at +1400.

Parlayed Amari Cooper Over 56.5 Receving, Calvin Ridley 50+ Receiving and DJ Moore Over 46.5 +395

41 minutes ago, MJAlltheWay24 said:

+400

Wound up putting in another, which hit also that was +850: Cousins 250+, Jefferson 100+, Hockensen TD and Minnesota Over 25.5 points.

Great start to my weekend haha!

I'm filing the paperwork to the bossman to change your username to: BetYourMortageAlltheWay24

I've come to find that I'm apparently not great at picking money lines and spreads, keep missing 1-2 games on a 3 leg parlay.

But I did hit on a $10 bet, with a 50% boost that took the odds to +787 on a Higgins and Andrews TD yesterday. Paid for all my other bets and still had quite a bit left over.

1 hour ago, MJAlltheWay24 said:

I've come to find that I'm apparently not great at picking money lines and spreads, keep missing 1-2 games on a 3 leg parlay.

But I did hit on a $10 bet, with a 50% boost that took the odds to +787 on a Higgins and Andrews TD yesterday. Paid for all my other bets and still had quite a bit left over.

Because everyone else is so great at it 🙂.

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

Got real lucky last night.

Had Mike Evans, AJ Brown, Jamaar Chase, and Tutu Atwell to all get 50+ yards receiving, combined with Stafford throwing for 200+ yards. Atwell got his 50th yard on a one yard TD catch late in the 4th to push that bet through. Was +370.

Missed another SGP on the Rams/Bengals. But a solid night when you through in I hit on my Donald sack bet and my AJ Brown reception on the first Philly Drive.

2 hours ago, MJAlltheWay24 said:

FanDuel and Draft Kings has a nice boost for today, free money!

1+ point being scored in Thursday Night Football tonight, max bet of $50 boosted to +100 on FanDuel

A TD scored in Thursday Night Football tonight, max bet of $50 to +100 on Draft Kings.

I have both of those as well.  $50 on FD and $28.39 on DK.  

I had $78.39 in my DK account. Lol.