Corbin vs. Pulaski County Predictions/Updates

Cheese

Corbin vs Pulaski County   

42 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Corbin
    • Pulaski County

This poll is closed to new votes

#2 Corbin Redounds (2-0) in Class 4A vs Pulaski County (1-2) this Friday at Pulaski. Corbin comes off a stellar defensive performance against Lexington Catholic and held the Knights to 10 points total. 1 touchdown came off of a pick 6 as Corbin was in the RedZone. Corbins Kade Elam had 270 yards passing and a host of running backs had 223 rushing yards combined for a 30-10 convincing win. Corbin's defense if you haven't seen it, has two 4 star recruits that everyone refers to as the Smith Twins. I got to lay eyes on them in person and all I can say it wow..... Pulaski County is in rebuild mode and this one will be another tuff test for the young Pulaski County team.. Can Corbins defense hold Pulaski or will Pulaski find a way to over come the Hounds defense..You decide...

• Thanks 1

• theguru changed the title to Corbin vs. Pulaski County Predictions/Updates
17 minutes ago, Jumper_Dad said:

Did Pulaski have a TD called back? Broadcast said something that made it sound like they may have.

I'm at work, so I can only look in every so often.  I saw Pulaski fumble and then the long run for Corbin for the touchdown.  But didn't see anything called back. 

14-0 Corbin now 10:00 to go in the 2nd quarter. 

• Thanks 1