Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Scott County at Boyle County Predictions/Updates

Who wins? 85 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

    • Scott County
      12%
      11
    • Boyle County
      87%
      74

This poll is closed to new votes

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Just now, Hard Work said:

In the game you felt they were tested in though he had 8 Carries 118 Yards 3 TD. What is stopping him from doing that tonight?

Nothing.

  • Replies 83
  • Views 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • WestDanville
    WestDanville

    The Rebel faithful aren’t out here saying anything about 15-0! Just want to win the last playoff game of the year. FD should and will be favored vs Boyle on October 27th. Just hope we can keep that on

  • I am pretty sure the rebels were tested against LCA. 

  • I wonder how Boyle’s speed looks to some now?

Posted Images

40 minutes ago, Hard Work said:

I don't think it was a physical test, no. I don't think any team that has a Tony Franklin/Spread system-based offense is physical. That is strictly my personal opinion. 

Coach Mckee has had success by putting teams in the phone booth and being more physical in the past. I am not saying Boyle is soft by any means, but that style of play can alter the game. Ask the teams that had to play Belfry when they were winning state championships without throwing a pass. If Scott can play that 3-4 yards and a cloud of dust ball game tonight can Boyle be physical in the phone booth is what I am asking?

Completely understand. I thought you were saying the game was no test for Boyle. But yes I agree Boyle will face far more physical teams than LCA. Maybe not a better team than LCA though other than possibly FD and maybe a team late in the playoffs. But I completely understand what you meant now.

I think it's laughable, that anyone believes Boyle Co. defense is remotely close to what FD was last year. @Hungover_in_Andover

I’ll say it until I’m blue in the face, but Ilove watching the Wing T when it’s executed to perfection. That being said, it’s hard to win every year in the playoffs when you’re a one trick pony. If Scott Co could run a variety of offenses with the Wing T as their core they’d probably be better off.

11 minutes ago, Breds82 said:

I’ll say it until I’m blue in the face, but Ilove watching the Wing T when it’s executed to perfection. That being said, it’s hard to win every year in the playoffs when you’re a one trick pony. If Scott Co could run a variety of offenses with the Wing T as their core they’d probably be better off.

It would help if they had a QB who could consistently throw the ball. You'd have to go all the way back to Cade Mckee to get to the last Scott county QB who threw for 20+ TDs. They had Mikaleb Coffey for a couple years but didn't use him at QB and he ended having a really good year for BS in 2020. Would be a nightmare to prep for a team who runs the wing T and can also pass the ball consistently and effectively.

Scott County does have a good QB. 
He is better than 90% on this board know. 

Quisenberry hit Brown on a 70 yard halfback pass for a score on Boyle's opening possession. 

7-0 Rebels 

  • Author

Boyle 13 Scott County 0 7:23 left in the first 

  • Author

Scott had a nice KO return then fumbled and Boyle recovered. Boyle had no problem getting down the field and scoring. XP was blocked. 

26-7 Boyle 

Scott County scored and Quisenberry ran the kick off back.  33-14 Q2

Halftime.  Brown tackled on the 5 as time ran out.  33-14

Scott is physical…they have not been the most physical team on the field through one half of play.

I wonder how Boyle’s speed looks to some now?

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.