Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Conner Head Coaching Position

Featured Replies

Strange situation .......

 

Congratulations to Coach Trosper. I wish him well. (That is a serious comment)

For the record ... Yeagle DID apply. That is a fact.

 

The sheriff already announced as part of the staff ....... interesting.

 

At this point, I will have no further comment on the the entire situation other than this: I think that Trosper can make things work at Conner. I hope that he does.

  • Replies 93
  • Views 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

????

No knock on Trosper, but I expected a higher profile hiring if it wasn't the sheriff. He didn't have much success at Holmes, and the lowlight of his time there could very well be the brawl at Conner a few years ago. Maybe a return to the Boone County system will be beneficial. I guess time will tell...

No knock on Trosper, but I expected a higher profile hiring if it wasn't the sheriff. He didn't have much success at Holmes, and the lowlight of his time there could very well be the brawl at Conner a few years ago. Maybe a return to the Boone County system will be beneficial. I guess time will tell...

 

Which higher profile candidates interviewed?

What has Conner done in the past, 10-0 and then nothing! Looks like they are lucky to have someone apply at all.

Which higher profile candidates interviewed?

Quick has confirmed that Yeagle did apply. I guess his resume wasn't solid enough for an interview...

What has Conner done in the past, 10-0 and then nothing! Looks like they are lucky to have someone apply at all.

 

Please. Come up with something better than that if you want to take a shot.

Will he teach at Conner? What does he teach?

Strange hire IMO...

:thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: I don't get it?????

Yeagle will not apply for any job for quite some time. Trust me on that one. As far as Trosper, what has he done at Holmes. Has he ever been over .500 winning percentage? I dont know this guy at all. What does he bring to the Conner Program?

 

And you know this how? That is a strong comment to make unless you are very close to him since he is a very quiet person that pretty much keeps to himself.

Coach Yeagle is working hard at Dayton and enjoying his time away from football.

Please. Come up with something better than that if you want to take a shot.

Congrats to Coach Trosper!

 

I think what he means is from 1990 - 1999 Conner's record was 42 wins 64 losses. 39.6%

 

From 2000 - 2006 they have been 40 and 34. 54% with 3 winning seasons and 3 losing seasons.

Congrats to Coach Trosper!

 

I think what he means is from 1990 - 1999 Conner's record was 42 wins 64 losses. 39.6%

 

From 2000 - 2006 they have been 40 and 34. 54% with 3 winning seasons and 3 losing seasons.

 

 

....and that would preclude Conner from getting a head coach how?

Coach Yeagle is working hard at Dayton and enjoying his time away from football.

 

This is what you are basing your comment on? I don't think it is right to make accusations about someone if you don't know for SURE what you are saying. I will leave it at that.

You can choose to believe me or not. This is an opinion board. It is my opinion (thru trusted sources) that he is happy away from football. I am a Yeagle supporter all the way, but he did not apply.

....and that would preclude Conner from getting a head coach how?

It doesn't! I apparently did not read the post the same way you did. I thought 'onetech' stated "2 years of 10 - 0 and nothing else". Other than 8-3 in 2002. He was pretty accurate!

 

On the other hand Conner has some potential!

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.