• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. The winner Coach Trosper

2. Sheriff Helmig

3. Coach Niederman

4. Coach Dave Brossart, Finneytown

5. Coach Lickert, Dayton

6. Jonathon Fisher Asst. at Conner for 10 plus years.

dd, click here for the prize of your choice.

Coach Brossart played at Beechwood and I believe Georgetown College. Very good lineman and a good guy.

Our new coach looks good to me. I mean here we have a guy who has been at the next level, on the recruiting level even. He may have contacts, he knows what a college player has that a high school player does not, and when he talks to a kid about what he needs to do to improve, the player knows this coach, OUR coach, knows what he is talking about.

Welcome coach Trosper! I'm here to support you.

To the players: A coach can only do so much. He will only be as good as the effort you give and that effort starts now! If you are not in a winter or spring sport, and you are not in the gym now, SHAME ON YOU!! You call yourself a part of this team? You should be working your rear off now. Don't just show up and go through the motions. If you are doing that, save the coach the trouble of sitting you and quit now. The success you will have tommorow is in direct proportion to the amount of work you do today.

Our new coach looks good to me. I mean here we have a guy who has been at the next level, on the recruiting level even. He may have contacts, he knows what a college player has that a high school player does not, and when he talks to a kid about what he needs to do to improve, the player knows this coach, OUR coach, knows what he is talking about.

Welcome coach Trosper! I'm here to support you.

To the players: A coach can only do so much. He will only be as good as the effort you give and that effort starts now! If you are not in a winter or spring sport, and you are not in the gym now, SHAME ON YOU!! You call yourself a part of this team? You should be working your rear off now. Don't just show up and go through the motions. If you are doing that, save the coach the trouble of sitting you and quit now. The success you will have tommorow is in direct proportion to the amount of work you do today.

A few attitudes like that can help any place win a few more games!