Conner Head Coaching Position

I know it wasn't. A number of players have told me it was rare for accountability from other players to happen last year.

I prefer to dwell on the positive. It seems the players have learned a hard lesson and are in the weight room in much larger numbers with renewed vigor. Keep it up Cougars! You are your brother's keeper. Push each other to improve today and it will show in the fall.

that is an untrue statement about accountablility from players I know it has been done last year and in the past for a fact. It's was done last year probably more than any other year.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that is an untrue statement about accountablility from players I know it has been done last year and in the past for a fact. It's was done last year probably more than any other year.

I really do not want to dwell on a negitive but since you are accusing me of making a "untrue statement" I will respond and try to be nice.

Let me assure you that it is a VERY true statement. If you do not believe me, then simply talk to the players who were not at weight training last year and ask them if any player approached them about it. A few will tell you they did, some will say once or twice, and many will say never. I am not the only one close to the situation that knows this truth. My purpose is not to find fault with the seniors but only to point out the truth in an effort to improve the team. I do not want to see the same mistakes made twice no matter what they may be and no matter who may make them. There are many areas this team needs to improve in and this is just one of them.

The 'Little sisters of the blind' or some other real tough outfit I'm sure.

The schedule on paper appears to be harder overall. I was told changes had to be made due to the new class systems. The rumor is we couldn't get the 'Little sisters for the blind'....they didn't have any open spots left.