Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lexington Christian Academy vs. Bowling Green at WKU Predictions/Updates

Who Wins? 61 members have voted

  1. 1. Who Wins?

    • Lexington Christian Academy
      24%
    • Bowling Green
      75%

This poll is closed to new votes

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

I need a drink

  • Replies 171
  • Views 12.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • This is me refreshing my browser:

  • Voice of Reason
    Voice of Reason

    Your comment about LCA going 1-10 seemed unbelievable to me and I had no recollection of that season. I know you always do your homework but I had to double check that one and you are right of course.

  • DevilMayCare
    DevilMayCare

    Hensley goes 71 yards untouched. 2pt conversion is good. 21-7 LCA    Bowling Green needs to make something happen. The Eagles are in a groove.

Posted Images

Just now, Cobraxx said:

I need a drink

I got one, and more! 

I’m guessing BG TD coming.  

It’s gonna take a 50 burger to win!

  • Author

This is the craziest game I’ve ever aeen 

Defense optional

This is peak Big 12 football.

You have got to be kidding me. I don’t know I’ve seen a game like this. Just pure insanity. A blast to watch. 

Scored too quick!

Can you imagine losing with 49 or 52points?

It would only be fitting that this goes to OT

3 minutes ago, Brown said:

I’m guessing BG TD coming.  

You called that one. Not sure you expected it to be one play, but you nailed it. 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.