Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lexington Christian Academy vs. Bowling Green at WKU Predictions/Updates

Who Wins? 61 members have voted

  1. 1. Who Wins?

    • Lexington Christian Academy
      24%
    • Bowling Green
      75%

This poll is closed to new votes

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

I have 28 to 17 LCA but I know I am behind a few minutes.

  • Replies 171
  • Views 12.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • This is me refreshing my browser:

  • Voice of Reason
    Voice of Reason

    Your comment about LCA going 1-10 seemed unbelievable to me and I had no recollection of that season. I know you always do your homework but I had to double check that one and you are right of course.

  • DevilMayCare
    DevilMayCare

    Hensley goes 71 yards untouched. 2pt conversion is good. 21-7 LCA    Bowling Green needs to make something happen. The Eagles are in a groove.

Posted Images

  • Author

Well that is what the Dr ordered!

28-24 LCA. 
Goad to see BG fight back!

Just now, Purple88 said:

Well that is what the Dr ordered!

28-24 LCA. 
Goad to see BG fight back!

I'm dying here!

I am going to assume a turnover. 

Pick 6 for Bowling Green, wow, we have a game!!

Wow! What a change of events

LB Max Buchanon (SR) PICK 6

LCA 28 BG 24

This is me refreshing my browser:

Do Something Comeon GIF - Do Something Comeon Stickman GIFs

A couple penalties pinned LCA deep and Boley forced that pass

Big hit on the kickoff, all of the sudden the Purples have a little mojo. 

Just now, Brown said:

A couple penalties pinned LCA deep and Boley forced that pass

The way he is playing I would have too. Doesn't make it right. 

This game is great.

This whole weekend with so many online broadcasts has almost had a state championship weekend feel to me. 

It's amazing how quickly a game can turn on a dime. Completely different vibe right now.

  • Author

This is just a tremendous game. Not many more highs and lows can you have?  
Going to be a great 2nd half. 

Who is going to win this game!?

And this is where my brain is right now.

Batman Robin GIF - Batman Robin Old School GIFs

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.