Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lexington Christian Academy vs. Bowling Green at WKU Predictions/Updates

Who Wins? 61 members have voted

  1. 1. Who Wins?

    • Lexington Christian Academy
      24%
    • Bowling Green
      75%

This poll is closed to new votes

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

49-52 BG 1:05 left

  • Replies 171
  • Views 12.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • This is me refreshing my browser:

  • Voice of Reason
    Voice of Reason

    Your comment about LCA going 1-10 seemed unbelievable to me and I had no recollection of that season. I know you always do your homework but I had to double check that one and you are right of course.

  • DevilMayCare
    DevilMayCare

    Hensley goes 71 yards untouched. 2pt conversion is good. 21-7 LCA    Bowling Green needs to make something happen. The Eagles are in a groove.

Posted Images

1 minute left LCA driving toward RZ

Joe Montana vs Bo Jackson TechmoBowl

LCA timeout. 1st and 10 on BG’s 25

LCA plays Boyle, Pikeville and CAL after this one. What a schedule!!

I guess that 1st time out was BG. LCA takes their 1st. 2nd and 3 on the 18

Sameplay unstoppable 

TD Hensley from LCA

27 secs left

56-52 LCA

Surely there’s no way BG pulls this off.

Hensley has 7 TD’s tonight. Is that a record?

I don’t think I’ve ever seen a BG defense get shredded like this. Also not sure I’ve ever seen a better opening for a player than Hensley has for LCA. He has over 200 rushing yards and 7 Tds. 

BG football 23 secs and 2 timeouts

I smell a BG hook and ladder

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.