Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lexington Christian Academy vs. Bowling Green at WKU Predictions/Updates

Who Wins? 61 members have voted

  1. 1. Who Wins?

    • Lexington Christian Academy
      24%
    • Bowling Green
      75%

This poll is closed to new votes

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Regardless the outcome this is a really good showing by a 2A school

  • Replies 171
  • Views 12.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • This is me refreshing my browser:

  • Voice of Reason
    Voice of Reason

    Your comment about LCA going 1-10 seemed unbelievable to me and I had no recollection of that season. I know you always do your homework but I had to double check that one and you are right of course.

  • DevilMayCare
    DevilMayCare

    Hensley goes 71 yards untouched. 2pt conversion is good. 21-7 LCA    Bowling Green needs to make something happen. The Eagles are in a groove.

Posted Images

According to the broadcast Hensley has 192 yards rushing in the half

I don’t even know what to say. Limit big plays obviously, but hey, these boys from LCA can play. 
 

I don’t know about y’all, but that was a whole lotta fun and super entertaining. On to the second half. 

2 minutes ago, Cobraxx said:

Regardless the outcome this is a really good showing by a 2A school

As a Beechwood fan I am wide eyed here, wow.  Between LCA, Mayfield, and maybe Beechwood, 2A has some great football teams. 

2 minutes ago, BillNye said:

I don’t even know what to say. Limit big plays obviously, but hey, these boys from LCA can play. 
 

I don’t know about y’all, but that was a whole lotta fun and super entertaining. On to the second half. 

Same at home, state championship feel, especially since the game is at WKU.  Now if we were at Old Cardinal Stadium, forget about!!

3 minutes ago, theguru said:

As a Beechwood fan I am wide eyed here, wow.  Between LCA, Mayfield, and maybe Beechwood, 2A has some great football teams. 

Me and you cane duke it out later in the year ?

  • Author

BG finally forces LCA to punt. 
 

  • Author

Beautiful screen pass to Huddleston to the house. TD BG. 
31-28 BG

wow

That was a heck of a call by BG

  • Author

Hensley Unbelievable!  TD LCA!

What a run

Just now, Purple88 said:

Hensley Unbelievable!  TD LCA!

Touchdown LCA!  What a play.

Tons of defense tonight

  • Author

Wow. Just poor luck for BG. Nice play for LCA

This is techmo bowl

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.