Hazard 56 Knott Central 49

Major upset! The Patriots thought they might walk thru the All A, but ran into the Lady Dogs, maybe a little bit of over looking went into this game. Great win for the Lady Dogs. Owsley is the only team that could beat them on the road to Richmond. Should be an entertaining game!

Coach Bell and the Lady Wolves might have something to say about that.

The Lady Wolves didn't do well enough at the free throw line and maybe a little bit of a coaching mistake in the last 18 seconds cost them a big win over a tough Hazard team. When down 1, I don't think it's good to hold for the last shot and hope you make it. The way it turned out, someone said they didn't even get a shot off. That is another reason you don't hold for the last one, you never know what is going to happen. Should of taken the shot early, if you score great, if you don't you have time to foul or get another turnover. Hazard wasn't making their freethrows so I'm sure you would of had another chance to win. Better to get as many possessions as possible, but that is just my opinion. I'm sure all coaches do different things at the end of a game. Congrats to the Dogs, good luck against the JBS team.

Semi's are set: Hazard vs JBS, and Owsley vs Buckhorn, great win for the Lady wildcats over Cordia at Cordia.