2023 Trinity Shamrocks

Defense looks very impressive. Front 7 are all fast, aggressive and hungry...McEnaney, Davis, Frost, Mitchell, Wilson, Tronzo, etc. Offense has glimmers but is still getting there (albeit against perhaps the state's best, Iron sharpens Iron!!!) Kicking game will again be a strength with JR Carson Hilbert taking over Special Teams for McLaughlin (Miami U) and Schultz (UofL)...Offensive Line looks to be getting better and as many have said previously, the skill kids are all there...Hepner taking many of the reps at QB right now but I have a feeling he will be getting pushed all season

Side Note: The WDRB App simulcast appears to be a go at this point and we should have a much better video presence this year alongside our normal radio broadcast 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, SHAMROCK69 said:

I'm hearing the practices are very intense. All business, no clowning around. New Offensive Coordinator looks to open thing up. Brutal schedule. Time will tell.

Definitely a lot of this...More running than I have seen in a while and the team is very focused.

Also really good to see Travis Wright having a hand in it as QB's coach as well...Winningest QB in school history should definitely have a role somewhere, so I am glad to see him out there working with Williams and Cobb and sharing what he knows. ☘️

• Like 2

Wallace shows up and all of a sudden X is 3-3 v. T in the last five years. 

In the 5 years previous to Wallace, X was 1-8. 

But I'm sure it has nothing to do with him. 

T is the new Highlands. Glorious past... that is in the past. (waits patiently for heads to explode). ☺️

• Haha 2

On 7/29/2023 at 12:01 PM, SHAMROCK69 said:

I think most people in the Trinity Camp know what the problem has been sinch Coach Beatty left and it has nothing to do with Wallace.

It may have more to do with the Wolford 'experiment' finally coming to an end. A disaster to say the least.

3 hours ago, Falcon Pride said:

VF stirring the pot!

Love to see it. Should be a great season in Louisville this year. The Big 4 should all be good, but the coaching situation at DuPont has to hurt.

Big 4? Do you mean Trinity, X, Male and Bullitt East?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Falcon Pride said:

VF stirring the pot!

Love to see it. Should be a great season in Louisville this year. The Big 4 should all be good, but the coaching situation at DuPont has to hurt.

9 minutes ago, BEChargers said:

Big 4? Do you mean Trinity, X, Male and Bullitt East?

Count me wanting to know which team is number 4?  I assume you mean Manual?

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, theguru said:

Count me wanting to know which team is number 4?  I assume you mean Manual?

I believe you're correct, but for me, it's hard to put Manual in the "Big 4" when, please correct me if I'm wrong, the last time they even reached a semi-state was 1988 when they lost in the finals to Trinity.

1 minute ago, Unrivaled97 said:

I believe you're correct, but for me, it's hard to put Manual in the "Big 4" when, please correct me if I'm wrong, the last time they even reached a semi-state was 1988 when they lost in the finals to Trinity.

We agree, there is the Big 3 and then on occasion there is a team or two that flirts with that status. 

• Like 3