Phelps

I know Phelps suffered a tough loss to Belfry but this program seems to be headed in the right direction. Clay Campbell and Jason Sanson has done a great job with these guys. Jason Sanson is a great young coach and I look forward to watching Phelps progress while he is there. Sanson is very competitive and losing isn't something he takes lightly. Phelps might actually have a bright future.

Glad to hear this as I know its tough with all the schools around them consolidating. They need to make a strong effort & never give up on getting the kids and parents from the Kimper area to buy into all their sports programs. Good job & Good luck Coach Campbell & Sansom

Coach Campbell is a class act and a fine coach. I had the privelage of being coached by both Campbell and Randy Casey while at Belfry. Campbel really cares about his players and has put Phelps' program back in good shape by doing it the right way.

Phelps is the most underated team in the 15th region. they are defintley a top 10 and maybe higher. Hunt and Gannon is two of the best players in the region. I recomend everyone watching Phelps play, they are a very good ball team. They will pull some upsets this year, and I believe get in the regional tournament.