Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Frederick Douglass at Boyle County Predictions/Updates

Frederick Douglass vs. Boyle County 86 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

    • Frederick Douglass
      50%
    • Boyle County
      50%

This poll is closed to new votes

Poll closed on 10/28/2022 at 11:36 PM

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

I voted for Douglass but I'm already regretting that decision. Big time games have never equaled big time play out of the Broncos. 

  • Replies 114
  • Views 9.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

I voted for BC and I’m sticking with it. I listen to Coach Smith and Coach Buchannans podcast and today we drove past BC High twice on our way to get a new puppy from Dunnville, Ky. Go Rebs!!!

2 hours ago, theguru said:

Here is the direct link to the broadcast:

https://team1sports.com/highschool/ky/?B=449617

 

1 minute ago, Paul Dean said:

 

E29D5F72-A43A-459A-9B2E-CA073B4D3B35.png

In my experience Boyle County broadcasts are always top flight and it reads like tonight is going to be another one.

2 hours ago, BillNye said:

I voted for Douglass but I'm already regretting that decision. Big time games have never equaled big time play out of the Broncos. 

This does have the feel of a game where Douglass will disappoint again. A high class opponent at their place, where they don't lose often. And it will likely play to a big audience, both in person and online. These games usually result in a faceplant by the Broncos.

But they have to turn the corner at some point, right? Sooner or later, all that talent has to fall into alignment with the missing ingredient. I think tonight's the night. Then again, nothing would surprise me. And, of course, it is Boyle County across the field.

Feed looks great.

2 minutes ago, TheDeuce said:

Feed looks great.

I agree, this is looking great.

Farmers National Bank is sponsoring the broadcast. 

Any score here?

Just now, 1992Rebel said:

Any score here?

0-0 2 minutes into the game 

Douglass runs 58 yards on their first play for a TD. 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.