Montavin Quisenberry (Boyle County '25) Recruiting

charlesw88

15 hours ago, DearToday said:

Not sure who you’d take over him. Kids unreal. 

Skill position….probably nobody.  But there are a few linemen like Austin Alexander & Isaac Sowells (who I’m sure Bigg Ike is referencing) that would have a say in that discussion.  It’s hard to compare linemen to skill kids; it’s like apples & oranges and just an unfair comparison.

• Like 3

22 hours ago, Unrivaled97 said:

Skill position….probably nobody.  But there are a few linemen like Austin Alexander & Isaac Sowells (who I’m sure Bigg Ike is referencing) that would have a say in that discussion.  It’s hard to compare linemen to skill kids; it’s like apples & oranges and just an unfair comparison.

Yes, I believe Cortez Stone should be in the discussion as well. 

14 hours ago, Statsdontlie said:

I disagree with this. He had almost 200 yards on Saint X and over 100 against Manual. 

And you'd also have to add in the fact that Cortez is the only threat on his offense making it easy for you to focus your defense on him, which you can't necessarily do for Montavin who has a much better supporting cast on offense. 

On 6/29/2023 at 8:42 PM, Statsdontlie said:

I disagree with this. He had almost 200 yards on Saint X and over 100 against Manual. 

He only had 68 yards in the semifinal game against Boyle County. Some might say that’s the biggest game of the year.